Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tighter at Times?

Does anyone else's band feel super tight somedays and then looser other days? I felt I had really good restriction the last couple of days, but today I don't feel like I have as much. Just curious.

Ha! Big yes..in fact it varies so much that it can be sort of annoying..I think for me stress & anxiety are biggies and also the weather...my doc described it as the stomach is a muscle and just like our other muscles tighten with stress, so does the stomach. Also allergies and "that time of month" for women can affect restriction as well.

It drives me nuts!! And yes, that time of the month is super crazy!! Our bands have a personality of their own.

Yes, yes and yes! Like today I could barely eat, yesterday , I was able to eat normal, then there are days I feel totally famished.

I was wondering about this. I have it too and when I mentioned it to my lap band coordinator she acted like I was crazy.

Oh most definitely. Everyday is a different day. Some mornings I can wake up starving even though I'm not and eat a little bit all day. Other days I can awake and just be like blah!!! It's weird but you get used to it. Just go with what your body tells you.

Oh hell yes! My band is like a two year old, you never know what you are going to get!!!

Wow I thought I was the only one, this is good news to me :wub:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches