Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok I get confused answering on this site, ok finally figured it out, went to the doctor after not being able to even take a sip of Water down, the doctor took out one cc of Fluid out. I had lost four pounds but now I gained that four plus one, besides the fact that I have been working out and barely can drink the Protein shakes and nibbling on Protein Bars. I don't know what's going on, I feel like I will never lose any weight!

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

I would say that the 4lbs your lost when you couldn't drink Water was not fat but water. If you're still too tight to eat solid foods, you probably need MORE out. Despite what a lot of people think, being too tight will not help you lose weight. Being JUST right means you can stay full on a small amount of solid food for up to 4 hours and have enough energy to exercise as well. You can't live on Protein Shakes and little nibbles of Protein Bars.< /p>

name='shaziajan87' timestamp='1372740794' post='2018722']

Ok I get confused answering on this site, ok finally figured it out, went to the doctor after not being able to even take a sip of Water down, the doctor took out one cc of Fluid out. I had lost four pounds but now I gained that four plus one, besides the fact that I have been working out and barely can drink the Protein shakes and nibbling on Protein Bars. I don't know what's going on, I feel like I will never lose any weight!

Try counting how many calories you eat and burn off with exercise burn more than you and the weight should start to fall, too many nibbles on Protein bars and shakes can make those calories mount up ! [/u]

I, also, agree with lellow! If you can't drink, and eat real food, you are probably still too tight. Karen

I would say that the 4lbs your lost when you couldn't drink Water was not fat but Water. If you're still too tight to eat solid foods' date=' you probably need MORE out. Despite what a lot of people think, being too tight will not help you lose weight. Being JUST right means you can stay full on a small amount of solid food for up to 4 hours and have enough energy to exercise as well. You can't live on Protein shakes and little nibbles of Protein bars.[/quote']

I know, but my big thing is I have no energy and I am not losing any weight!

I know, but my big thing is I have no energy and I am not losing any weight!

You have no energy because you're not eating healthy. You're not eating healthy because your band is still too tight.

You're likely not losing weight because of it, too.

Give your doc a call.

Ok everyone I want to thank you all for showing so much concern and compaction which we should receive from our own family but we all know realistically we never receive, so once again thank you for answering my questions and showing your sincere concern, ok now that I got that out of the way, I did go to the doctor he did take out 1 cc, I did go to the gym today even though I was feeling weak, I only had Protein Shake this morning and now trying to eat the Protein Bar, however, my eating habits always been bad, I don't eat all day and then eat like crazy at night, which got me in trouble and I am where I am today plus this horrible relationship that I am in now, things were great but once I lost my job in 2007 everything has been down hill for me, now I am trying to work out go to the gym with his consent criticism, like just last night I started having anxiety attack because he would not stop arguing with me, I know most of you will say why don't you move out if it's so bad, easier said then done, it's not like I'm uneducated person I have Master' s Degree in Educational Counseling, but right now there are no jobs in that filed and plus I gave up applying for jobs couple years ago, ok sorry, I went off track but that's little about me, so maybe I'm not losing weight because and will not lose wait until I lose this loser, but that will not happen until I have a job that I don't depend on anyone, I don't know if this will ever happen??

You need to learn how to put yourself first. You are doing the lap band journey to be able to live a better healthier life. Being in a relationship that has you under stress all the time is not healthy for you or your weight loss. Either work on fixing what's wrong in your relationship or move on. Find a job even if its not in your field for right now just so that you can be independent. You must put you first.

You need to learn how to put yourself first. You are doing the lap band journey to be able to live a better healthier life. Being in a relationship that has you under stress all the time is not healthy for you or your weight loss. Either work on fixing what's wrong in your relationship or move on. Find a job even if its not in your field for right now just so that you can be independent. You must put you first.

I,totally, agree with this! Get out of your bad situation take a whatever job. Best wishes. Karen

I have a question do it hurt when you get a fill

As far as I'm concerned it does not. The doctor sprays lidocaine in the area where he will inject the saline. Every person's tolerance for pain is different. You may feel a little discomfort but it should be OK.

Also, I think you put this question in the wrong topic but being you asked I felt you deserved an answer.

Sweet heart no one can love you more than you and the Lord...Love yourself enough to do what is best for you...don't give up on finding a job...if you don't look you won't find..the right job for you is out there but someone else will get it because you're not looking for it....get a pensil and paper and write down everything you want to accomplish and start working on them one at a time....at the top of that list put being good to yourself and a part of that is doing what you can to lose the weight you want...why go through all of this just to not accomplish what you set out to do....Think of the reason why you started this journey...are these reason because of you and your health, happiness and well being or for someone else approval...if for someone else approval...rethink your priorities...do it for you...when you start putting yourself and health first...you'll see it will get a little easier...keep coming to this forum you'll find people who can be very encouraging and helpful....I hope I was able to help you in some way

Thank you everyone, for taking the time to read my post and replying, however, when I wake up, I can't even get out of bed, I drag myself to the bathroom have some coffee, amphetamine 30 mg, modafinil 200 mg, and all this is suppose to help me wake up, and I am still sleepy and drowsy, if this is the case I ask God why dose he not let me sleep for ever ?

Thank you everyone' date=' for taking the time to read my post and replying, however, when I wake up, I can't even get out of bed, I drag myself to the bathroom have some coffee, amphetamine 30 mg, modafinil 200 mg, and all this is suppose to help me wake up, and I am still sleepy and drowsy, if this is the case I ask God why dose he not let me sleep for ever ?

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk[/quote']

Oh sweetheart, you need help and not to be mean but with the way you're thinking you really need professional help. You should ask your doctor to recommend a psychiatrist and have him check those Ned's you are on. I wish you nothing but the best but you need psychiatric counseling. I'm not your doctor but I would definitely have the meds you are on checked. They may be the wrong dose or even the wrong meds for you to begin with. Make yourself a priority. You have to make yourself number one.