Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A New Day

Sign in to follow this  

Good new, Carole! I can see why you would be a little nervous about a fill. I think if I had to do it, it would be a 1/4cc at a time or even less than that.

Dawn, Will the Charleston dance be played at your wedding? I need to practice.lol

How's your back doing?

Hurry and get out of the neighborhood....

Skinny Mini, What you up to this weekend? I live vicariously thru you.lol

How's things going with Megan and the boys? Tyler going to college?

You know, you twins really look to young to have children the ages you do.

Terri, Where you at? Hope you're feeling better.

Dee, How are things with Charlie and the kids? Loved the picture of FB at the fair.

Have you been able to return to your GED classes?

Di, Getting worried, we haven't heard from you....Thoughts & prayers still coming.

Went for my pre-op yesterday, guess it's a ago. My band evidently must be stressed, I am not hungry at all.

I had to go to a Joint Venture class, walk in and there's 2 doz Cookies of all sorts sitting on the table. The room smelled of Cookies.

Go for blood work and there's a whole basket of cookies. WTH! I thought it was a place to go and get healthy???

Hope you all have a fun filled weekend. TTYL

Happy Saturday all! Everything is good in my part of NC. Carole will have to speak for her part when she gets home!

Janet... Love the quilt. Is it expensive to have someone else quilt it? I had heard it was and it scared me off. Ange will be thrilled! Did you notice that Dawn did not respond to either of our inquiries about her future nuptials? What is with that?

DAWN!!!! We want to know what's up girlfriend! :ph34r: Or is it a secret?

Michelle, happy to see you doing well. Congratulations on you continued progress. Hope your son is settling in with his diagnosis. Keep us posted for the next piano recital.

Doreen, I was so happy to see pictures of your family at the fair. Is Charlie doing the right things? Are the boys helping him out? CJ still looks very happy. When is his swallow test?

Diane, not sure silence is golden? What's the latest with you. Are you eating well and managing Mom ok?

Carole... when are you coming back to NC? I hope you visit to Florida is not changing your mind about the move.

Take care all, and have a fun weekend! Love you bunches.

Terri

Hello everyone...

I love Charlie but having him under foot all day every day....is harder then remember when he was milking cows...

He is struggeling with the diet but doing very well on it...he Dr Charlie took himself offone med that was making him sick...

Terri the stomach bug has gone through my house also....Jakie started it off...Cj and I skipped it...

School starts on the 22 of Aug...Cjs birthday !!! Isaiah says just how not right thatis...LOL

Since Charlie has been around havbeen working a few hrs here and there for the man I care for..so that's a plus....we haven ven thought about schoolstuff yet....I still have a week plus to get that...And yes Charlis job is being very good about giving him the time off at least a month the doctor says...

Im goin to take a few kiddies to the local 4-H fair today..just need some free time.

Janet I will be starting early on the prayers for your knee surgary !!!

Carole so happy to hear your band is staying for now...will keep you in my prayers...You have been though so much...

sighs...CJs swallow test grrrrr we drove 2 hrs to get there just to findout they didntwant to do it because one dr didn't send in a notice she agreed with it being one....didn't mattr about the dr that ordered it...WTH !!! Also they weighed CJ chair then had me put him back in it...and 20 ins later told me he weighed 90 lbs...I TRYED telling her no way...he is around 70 ...but she had me doubting myself....we got home and weighed him and yep...he is 72 lbs...wished had demanded they re weighed him !!!

and Janet sad to say haven't made it back to classes...and test is in 2 weeks I think...Im going to try to start back Monday...fingers crossed and lots of prayer...

Good Afternoon All...

Another long day on the road, as we drove down to Palm Beach and back so that Jack could visit his mother. She is at the stage of Alzheimer's which she is presently stable, however she no longer recognizes Jack or his brother as her sons. Very sad...but is what it is.

Terri, good to read that all is well in your world...

Dee, I hope you are able to return to your classes. I understand how much you would like to achieve this for you! Keep us posted on your progress. And yes, the medical field is infuriating at times. Like the UGI I had done in Asheville was the repeat of images done yesterday...and I don't tolerate the barium well.

Diane...MIA...please let us know how you are.

Janet...isn't it amazing to see the Snacks in the medical offices? We really have to develop a strong sense of willpower to avoid the pitfalls. Please keep us posted on our post op progress. How long of a hospital stay will the surgery require? How long do they recommend you attend physical therapy post op? You will do stellar...and I am so happy you are getting this done!

Dawn, I hope you are having a good weekend...

The iPad had me invisible again...and would not permit editing...

I could not forget Michelle...I hope you are enjoying a great weekend also!

One more day of rest, then leaving early Monday for home. While here, we received calls that our bedroom furniture has arrived to be delivered, and also our new bed. We will have to wait until they have another truck heading to the area, likely another week or two. Still earlier than the 12 weeks we were initially told it would take.

I was glad to see all of the updates today...I will check in when able. dinner with Seth's in-laws and our daughter in law this evening. Who knows what tomorrow...just as long as it does not involve any time in a car!

Love and hugs...

Doreen, will CJ be 12 or 13?

Hello everyone...

I love Charlie but having him under foot all day every day....is harder then remember when he was milking cows...

He is struggeling with the diet but doing very well on it...he Dr Charlie took himself offone med that was making him sick...

Terri the stomach bug has gone through my house also....Jakie started it off...Cj and I skipped it...

School starts on the 22 of Aug...Cjs birthday !!! Isaiah says just how not right thatis...LOL

Since Charlie has been around havbeen working a few hrs here and there for the man I care for..so that's a plus....we haven ven thought about schoolstuff yet....I still have a week plus to get that...And yes Charlis job is being very good about giving him the time off at least a month the doctor says...

Im goin to take a few kiddies to the local 4-H fair today..just need some free time.

Janet I will be starting early on the prayers for your knee surgary !!!

Thank you Love!

and Janet sad to say haven't made it back to classes...and test is in 2 weeks I think...Im going to try to start back Monday...fingers crossed and lots of prayer...

Lord God Almighty, bless Doreen with the desires of her heart, amen

Good Afternoon All...

Another long day on the road, as we drove down to Palm Beach and back so that Jack could visit his mother. She is at the stage of Alzheimer's which she is presently stable, however she no longer recognizes Jack or his brother as her sons. Very sad...but is what it is.

Terri, good to read that all is well in your world...

Dee, I hope you are able to return to your classes. I understand how much you would like to achieve this for you! Keep us posted on your progress. And yes, the medical field is infuriating at times. Like the UGI I had done in Asheville was the repeat of images done yesterday...and I don't tolerate the barium well.

Diane...MIA...please let us know how you are.

Janet...isn't it amazing to see the Snacks in the medical offices? We really have to develop a strong sense of willpower to avoid the pitfalls. Please keep us posted on our post op progress. How long of a hospital stay will the surgery require? How long do they recommend you attend physical therapy post op? You will do stellar...and I am so happy you are getting this done!

Dawn, I hope you are having a good weekend...

Hospital says 3 days. I will have my tablet, so hopefully stay in contact.

I'm scared and excited. I try to think about everything Maddy, you and others have gone through and telling myself I can do this.

It does make it easier knowing you all have my back.

Terrie my biggie boy will be 12 !!!

Don't think I could handle one more teen yet...LOL

I could use some advise girls....as I sit here with a stck stll going on from last night with a piece of chicken !!!

I am still holding at 139...my doctor says he thinks that's just where my body needs to be...I still for my own mind wan to be 135..laughs 5 lbs means so much now...crazy !.....But 3 weeks ago I seen my nut she went over everything with me and agreed if I wanted to go and get a small fill she would ok it....like.25....I said yes I wanted it....the very next day I was really tight so I didn't e the appt...and I haven't yet..but go through days where im tight all day but yet come night time im a munching machine !!! And ww ie cream ad pretzles are on my menu every day....

Last night at the fair I did awesome with choices...I got home and wanted to taste the chicken I had in the slow cooker and that was at 11 pm....I have suffered all night with a nagging stuck feeling......do I need a lil unfill....Im sure not a fill...but the munces are making me crazy !!!

Dee, I would do liquids for a few days. You aggravated your stoma.

As far as tight, hungry, tight, hungry, I hear you. The only way I can control the hunger is not to have any sugar or bad carbs.

Its suppose to be ok, but I found out it starts a feeding frenzy.

If I avoid that stuff, I am fine.

Anyways thats my two cents worth.

Good luck!

(((hugs)))

Terrie my biggie boy will be 12 !!!

Don't think I could handle one more teen yet...LOL

lol, having my girls 11 years apart made the teens bearable. Can't imagine having 2 teens in the house.

Maddy is going to be 13 next month, oh my!