Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cute Kitties and other Pets

Ok guys, if you don't know it yet, you will know it now...I'm absolutely CRAZY about cats! I have 2, an orange and white fireball named Mia who is almost 2 years old, and a tiger striped stinker (not as in she stinks but as in shes spoiled rotten!) named Annie. Annie is about 6 months old. I just thought I would post a few photos.

Any other members who have pets, please post them here! I love to see animals.

post-205130-13813133457244_thumb.jpg post-205630-13813133458095_thumb.png

post-204507-13813133457414_thumb.jpg post-205130-13813133457914_thumb.jpg post-206378-13813133456985_thumb.jpg

post-206234-1381313319963_thumb.jpg

post-206234-138131331998_thumb.jpg

post-206234-13813133200021_thumb.jpg

post-206234-13813133200167_thumb.jpg

post-206234-13813133200339_thumb.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous!! We love cats too!! Unfortunately, my allergies do not!!! :eekB:

Melody

Banded 3/20/06 -37lbs :)

Oh, they're so cute! I love it when cats snuggle up together in kitty balls when they sleep.

I just assumed from your login name that your name was "Katherine". Now I know better, lol. :eekB:

hehehe, nah I'm a Heather, however I wanted to name my daughter (if i ever have one) Kathrine just so I could shorten it and call her Kat! Sucks though, some one else in the family used that name...twice...so I have to find something else!

Be careful what you ask for...

Im going get shots of my zoo.

3 cats, 1 house dog, 1 OX (mike's damn dog) and a HUGE racoon that visits every now and then.... do you just want 4 legged animals, or can I post the 2 legged critters as well???? :eekB:

**love the pic where the 2 kittys are curled up together**

post 'em all!! Whatever you consider a pet....(I guess that means I ought to post a pic of my hubby as well then huh.) :eekB:

My William...I don't have him anymore, he went back to the people who gave him to me. I still dream about him all the time!

post-206270-13813133200531_thumb.jpg

O.K. Here is the fuzzy members of our family.

This is Malley. She was named after Malley's Chocolates in Cleveland, OH.

post-205197-13813133459345_thumb.jpg post-205805-13813133459506_thumb.jpg

This is Malley and our kitty Gracie #1. I swear this kitten had ADHD!! We had to find her a good home where she could be with someone that had the time to train her. She was very HIGH maintenance.

post-204351-13813133459651_thumb.jpg

This is Gracie #2. The boys liked the name. :phanvan She is such a calm sweet kitty and came from the local shelter. She is my baby.

post-204351-13813133459878_thumb.jpg post-205997-1381313346011_thumb.jpg

post-205997-13813133201691_thumb.jpg

post-205997-13813133201844_thumb.jpg

post-205997-13813133202036_thumb.jpg

post-205997-13813133226368_thumb.jpg

post-205997-13813133226619_thumb.jpg

Eight years ago, we got two pets from the pound. First was Abby, the cat who became known as Abby the Bitch. She was the toughest, meanest most loving cat we've ever known. Now this could have been brought on by certain someones who found it funny to torment her when she was younger. Things like sraying her down with Windex and washing the sliding glass doors with her, or sliding her back and forth across the kitchen floor in some fashion of an air hockey game. She got revenge though. *grins* We lost Abby last week. Found her seemingly asleep by the side of the house, stiff as a board. We miss her.

We spotted Murray in the pound and immediately knew he was to be ours. I swear that dog thought he was human. I can't even begin to tell you what a big part of us he was. Murray's life with us came to an end last fall but we still think we hear him or see him around the house. He was the best dog ever. He loved this family (including the two cats) and we loved him. We miss him.

Our sole survivor came to us six years ago as a tiny kitten rescued from some stupid teenage girl who just about killed it by carrying it around in the summer heat. Our son saw that the cat was nearly dead and just took it from the girl, telling her she didn't deserve to have it! He brought it home and named that precious ball of orange fur, Princess... who promptly grew some healthy male organs and then became, the cat formerly known as Princess! *laughs* Actually, he was renamed Sprout. Since he was tiny he has loved to sit in flower pots. He is our only baby now. He misses his pals Murray and Abby, and rarely leaves our sides.

Even though Murray and Abby aren't with us anymore, I couldn't put up our pet pics without including them. Abby is in the middle of the picture below. We think that image best described her! *laughs*

post-205130-13813133458859_thumb.jpg

post-205630-13813133460383_thumb.jpg post-206378-13813133458996_thumb.jpg

post-205630-13813133200943_thumb.png

post-205630-1381313320128_thumb.png

post-205630-1381313322685_thumb.png

For all you cat lovers...

The Infinite Cat Project is a website of pictures of cats looking at other cats looking at other cats....and so on. You take a picture of your cat looking at your computer monitor at a picture of the previous cat looking at computer monitor. It's pretty cool.

http://www.infinitecat.com/

I love cats too (and dogs, and, and, and...). Here are our 4 babies - Smokey, Patches, Simba and Morris, in that order. Unfortunately, our cats don't snuggle with one another. I wish they did because I think it's so cute.

smokey.jpgpatches.jpgsimba.jpgmorris.jpg

Hey Kat, what about naming your future daughter Katelyn? You could still call her Kat for short. :eekB:

Aww P'Nut, I'm sorry about your loss. Animals become such a huge part of our lives. I can't imagine what I'll do when that times comes for one of our cats. *big hugs*