Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

not quite a (happy) success

pondered if i should post this or not, but i realized that although its good, it is also sad.

this time last year (picture short female, wide as is tall, butt with own zip code, 336+ pounds, bmi 62) and trying to walk through the hospitals/rehab clinics, up and down stairs at inlaws house to clean or from room to room ..

9 months ago, this would NOT have happened. there was no way in heck i could have walked all through the hospitals (long hallways) to the parking lots that are a mile long it seems.....etc.. there was no way i could do it. i couldnt stand more than 5 min without me having to sit down. i just couldnt do it.

granted my hubs family situation is not good right now but me being able to (help) him by not only being with him mentally but BEING able to actually be with him physically is my success if you will.

i thank my band/plication for helping me being able to do this. because i know that if i did not have surgery, i would not have been able to. and that is a fact...thought i would share.

I hope things get better but I'm so glad you're able to be there for him now! (hugs!)

miss, your note to me here, means everything. :wub:

You are a success already......wow...keep your chin up :)

well thank you for taking time out to post that. u are so sweet.

That is a huge milestone. You should be very pleased with all your hard work and dedication. I am sure to be there physically and mentally for your hubby is great source of comfort to him. I hope things work out. All the best.

You are a HUGE success. I love your daily profile updates and your posts!!

Keep up everything you are doing ;)

You are such an inspiration to so many people! When I came back to this site after leaving for many years, it was your words, your advice, and your determination in your own journey that made me feel like I could do it also. There are people that come to this site everyday, like myself, looking for that little shove or pat on the back that you and some others give. I hope you realize how important you are in a lot of lives and successes. I only wish I was able to give something to you in return!

You are a true angel! Thank you!

That is a huge milestone. You should be very pleased with all your hard work and dedication. I am sure to be there physically and mentally for your hubby is great source of comfort to him. I hope things work out. All the best.

((hugs mandy))

You are a HUGE success. I love your daily profile updates and your posts!!

Keep up everything you are doing ;)

IP......thank you sweetie

You are such an inspiration to so many people! When I came back to this site after leaving for many years, it was your words, your advice, and your determination in your own journey that made me feel like I could do it also. There are people that come to this site everyday, like myself, looking for that little shove or pat on the back that you and some others give. I hope you realize how important you are in a lot of lives and successes. I only wish I was able to give something to you in return!

You are a true angel! Thank you!

...thank heavens i have mally mascara on today or it'd be running down my chipmunk cheeks on this......((hugs to you also))

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

What a great victory. How wonderful that you can be a support to your husband. Pray all goes will.

tha_you6.gif

thank you to everyone responding to me.........it means alot