Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Finally glad its over. I know they want us to walk around. My first attempt almost made me throw up...maybe I drank my chicken broth too fast.

How are you feeling now?

Sip, sip, sip. small amounts at a time is best. You are still swollen.

I had mine done tuesday. I will say the gas is the worst part. today I'm starting to feel human again. Hope you start to feel better soon !!!!

I'm feeling ok now. I was able to keep myself from throwing up but the gas pain is bad. 2nd attempt at walking was much better

try Gas X Strips

I'm feeling ok now. I was able to keep myself from throwing up but the gas pain is bad. 2nd attempt at walking was much better

Praying that you recover quickly

It takes a few days for all of the carbon dioxide to get absorbed and expelled from your body. You'll be feeling better soon! Best of luck to you!

Thank u. sleep is also difficult I tried laying on my side like usual but it was too painful. But I can't sleep on my back too long cuz my shoulders and back hurt. How did everyone deal with this?

Thank u. sleep is also difficult I tried laying on my side like usual but it was too painful. But I can't sleep on my back too long cuz my shoulders and back hurt. How did everyone deal with this?

I put a pillow kinda tuck under my stomach when I tried to sleep on my side, it keeps the weight frm pulling your stomach down and feeling super uncomfty.. Day 5 I wa able to do that and by 7 I barely had to use the pillow.. Hope I helped! (:

I put a pillow kinda tuck under my stomach when I tried to sleep on my side' date=' it keeps the weight frm pulling your stomach down and feeling super uncomfty.. Day 5 I wa able to do that and by 7 I barely had to use the pillow.. Hope I helped! (:[/quote']

Yes thank u. :)

I was banded last week and I slept with pillows from day one. I tucked one under my belly and between my legs. I felt more uncomfortable on my back. By the third day I was able to do it on my left side too. Now the getting out of bed was another story, LOL!!

Try several positions and I hope one works for a good nights sleep for you!!

I was banded last week and I slept with pillows from day one. I tucked one under my belly and between my legs. I felt more uncomfortable on my back. By the third day I was able to do it on my left side too. Now the getting out of bed was another story' date=' LOL!!

Try several positions and I hope one works for a good nights sleep for you!![/quote']

Just getting onto my side is painful. I feel the burning at my left incision so I wimp out and stay on my back. Lol maybe ill try again tonight

I slept in a recliner. I had horrible gas pain for days, to the point I just wanted them to remove my left shoulder! Lol. It will fade. By day 4 I felt much much better. Try bending over and picking things off the floor and moving your arms around like making your bed. You'll start farting like crazy!!

Does anyone know if u get sent home with something for the pain and how do u take the rest of ur meds