Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh God bless you flrosie, brazilangirl, and Ginger!! I pray you ladies get to feeling better real soon. Today I'm back at work and have had my moments of nausea but it passed and I am here at my lunch sipping on broth. My incisions are itchy now. I've had to wear a slip with my clothes to keep them from snagging on the sites.

I chose not to tell my boss and coworkers what I did and today they knew I was out Two days last week. My boss even called me in to see if I was doing ok. Part of me wants to shout it out and the other just wants to quietly do my thing. Still not sure what I'll say when the weight loss is noticeable and someone asks me how. Maybe I will maybe I won't, I'll wait til that happens ;-)

Rest up and get better soon y'all!!

3/20 for me. At this stage my incisions are itchy, too and I like the idea of wearing a slip or camisole under my shirt; thanks! Otherwise, my energy is good and chest is no longer tight due to doing my breathing exercises.

It was helpful for me to remember frpm previous recoveries (childbirth, etc) that the upward climb isn't gradual (at least for me). You really go from feeling UGH to "more normal" quite rapidly. On Saturday I felt so low I couldn't take a walk outdoors, but on Sunday I got up, went out and picked up the Sunday paper and strolled around the neighborhood.

Today I'm back at work . . .

You are my hero!!! :wub:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches