Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This was not in the brochure

733842_277883865678735_1930638116_n.png

I think part of my daily exercise is staying on the move to avoid where I've unfortunately let one rip

Funny missybear, that is my old man! I am mostly past that stage! It doesn't really take that long for your body to adjust to the extra gasses!

I think a lot of it also comes down to the ongoing diet. High Protein and vegetable based diet seems to keep my digestive system fairly busy.

So I fell that its time to update my progress since my last entry.

The pain is minimal from the ags and the incisions. dull stings and what feels like joint pain in the left shoulder. No I am not having a heart attack' date=' no shortness of breath, sweating, difficulty breathing, etc.( for the medical folks out there).

I was out and about most of the day. can I over do it? thoughts.

So how do I get my 64oz of Fluid in a day? I'm taking in about about 48oz by bedtime. should I be taking bigger gulps? Should I be forcing fluids on a time schedule? What are your thoughts on the subject?

Sooooooooo, this was not in the brochure.

1. Commercials. Have you all noticed that TV commercials and for that matter TV in general promotes the heck out of overeating? Dominos, pizza hut Popeye's chicken, KFC, those stupid BurgerKing pieces and the best of them all Mickey D. I wanna punch Little Ceasar in the head! I'm not hungry, but I feel compelled to eat. Same way I did when seeing someone smoke on TV, Bogey would light up, I would light up. Thank God that's over with. 12 yrs smoke free. I may go back to radio all day.

2. The bathroom. If you have small children ofr have a weak stomach stop reading from this point foward. This is not to insult, inflame or gross anyone out. Biology started to work yesterday. Intestines started peristalsis, and last evening the Last Train from Clarksville came in. For those with potty training toddlers, thats number two.

Anyway, I know there were going to be changes, but no one told me about the new odors associated with this. First I offended myself, next the dogs scattered and hid in their crates, not to be seen again. My wife came to bed stating she was filing for divorce if I keep this up and finally, the smoke detector went off wanring the rest of the hosue hold there was danger ahead.

I rely on you folks to give me a heads up on these matters. you are my pals, confidants and friends. Why did you leave this little piece of info out? I afraid to go out in public. I may get arrested for terroists acts. I'll let this one go, but in the future please let me be aware of what to expect next. I have a family to feed.

3. sleep. Overnight I became my grandparents and my father. I am a night person. Mornings suck and now I know why. It's cold dark and lonely at 4 in the morning. Now I know why the early bird special is at 430pm. Bedtime should be @ 8pm. I went to bed last night at 10pm. Up at 4am and I feel great, but why is this happening. Dont tell me next I should be exercising at this ungodly hour.

Thanks for reading my rant. I feel much better now. will keep you updated with more observations and tips as I come by them.

More to come[/quote']

Thank you for the laughs. I had after surgery accidents. Didn't plan on those either. The farts, burps and gurgles will start too. The gurgles seem to only happen in bed. My husband has great hearing. You will be thin and trim in no time.

Oh my goodness I'm so glad I'm not the only one making noises at inappropriate times hahahaha. This is going to sound like in lying but I have actually never been able to freely pass gas or go #2 while in public. (this was a real heartbreaker growing up when I wanted to fart on my lil brother or sister haha) but goodness gracious now I've turned into that lady you hear and smell in the bathroom. Luckily, I'm at the point where I'm actually too old to really care what others think about what goes on when I'm in the restroom at work...and I definitely still don't do it unless I'm in a restroom so don't judge :-P

As far as fhe shoulder pain, I feel you guys. I am not a bad ass or anything but my pain tolerance is decent... However de the shoulder pain after surgery did last almost three weeks. NOT fun.

I will definitely be coming back and reading everyone's posts more often I had forgotten how much they help and make me feel not so weird

Oh my this was so educational and so funny. Thanks for the heads up, never knew I'd be giving my hubbie(Mr Gas) a run for his money.

Oh my this was so educational and so funny. Thanks for the heads up' date=' never knew I'd be giving my hubbie(Mr Gas) a run for his money.[/quote']

Lol! My husband will clear the house now he would know how I feel.