Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i am kinda on the short side......and 8 months ago, i was about as wide as tall..my stomach played a major part and stuck out alot....take a gander at my profile pic in green if you dont believe me..

anyhow, i noticed today while moving the wet clothes to the dryer that i could stand on my tippy toes and reach nearly all the way into the washer to get the clothes out...where as before, i couldnt reach more than half way and more than a few times had to get the ole man to help...now that was a wonderful moment for me and even teared up a bit at just how far i have come since june 6

now i know what your thinking, kinda silly

yeah i know but when you notice your stomach doesnt hinder you as it once did, its pretty big (pardon that expression)....(IE: seat belts, crossing my knee over my legs, seat in car, clothes) you get excited.

thought i'd share another silly success

Congrats! Great story! Nothing silly about how far you have come!!

I was a little teary eyed visualizing that in my mind. How wonderful. I can't wait to have that accomplishment.

I just wish I was shorter or taller and my stomach would recede a little more as well - I keep hitting my stomach on the washer, the counter, the desk, the kitchen chair backs, everything at that height. It is a wonder I have not ripped the port out from behind the skin at this point.

I was a little teary eyed visualizing that in my mind. How wonderful. I can't wait to have that accomplishment.

I just wish I was shorter or taller and my stomach would recede a little more as well - I keep hitting my stomach on the washer, the counter, the desk, the kitchen chair backs, everything at that height. It is a wonder I have not ripped the port out from behind the skin at this point.

YOU will.......jut keep going forward and NEVER look back... find that want power deep inside you and make it happen

I know it will - I am still just a few weeks out, so this is a one day at a time thing. It will happen. Thank you.

Congrats girlfriend and hey anytime you want to practice that NSV come on over I got plenty of laundry you can practice on...

Congrats girlfriend and hey anytime you want to practice that NSV come on over I got plenty of laundry you can practice on...

will get on my magic carpet and be right there,,,,,,,,,

Awsome NSV!!!!

Any NSV to me is better then losing pounds. I love when I can do things I never have done in years. Congrats on your silly accomplishment lol

Congrats! I too have noticed my belly being smaller, but mine while in my car. At my heaviest my belly would tend to rub on the steering wheel a bit, but now I sit comfortably and it's not even close. I've also been able to wear my belt on the 5th notch when before it was on the very last one and very snug. The little things mean the most. :)

Great work CG!