Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

10lbs in three days whos with me..

My manger gave me this and he and another co worker had great success.

I don't regret any decision in my life because at the end I will make it work

post-345920-13813141188696_thumb.jpg

I prefer eating healthy foods in the proper amount as prescribed by the doctors. Fad diets never worked and this one will only help you lose Water weight. It also won't train you to eat the foods that enable your band to work it's magic.

But, I do believe that if you're in a plateau, something like this diet should help you break that plateau and lose a few lbs. You won't lose a lot of fat, but you will lose some excess fluids.

tmf

Oh my God, that is the same diet my mom put me on in the late 1980s as a 7 or 8 year old! I'm having flashbacks, and they're not good ones. Of course it would be different if I did it now, but just the thought of that diet makes me shudder! ???€

I have hit a stop for few weeks now. I don't See much food on here I mean 1/2 fruit and 1 toast for Breakfast is far from a lot of food. That way less that the band diet. I have counted calories on each day and they are all within 1000 what we should be on now anyways given using skinny cow wheat and light products. Am I missing something?? These are healthy choices beets apple tuna eggs???

I have hit a stop for few weeks now. I don't See much food on here I mean 1/2 fruit and 1 toast for Breakfast is far from a lot of food. That way less that the band diet. I have counted calories on each day and they are all within 1000 what we should be on now anyways given using skinny cow wheat and light products. Am I missing something?? These are healthy choices beets apple tuna eggs???

I was looking at your profile to see how long you have been banded but you have no surgery date there. How long is "a few weeks" of stuck? I'm going to lay this straight out there. I would never be able to eat all of that food. I would be miserable. The portions are way to big for a banded person. I have had weeks where I've been stuck, but overall I have maintained a 1-2 lb per week weight loss, which is what is expected.

Please understand that this weightloss is not a race to the finish....for some, it has been rapid, but for most it is a slow stroll to getting healthy. Please inquire with your surgeon and nutritionist before you attempt this diet

i say we just eat our allotted amounts, choose good quality and filling foods and live....no diets needed in my opinion...

I did that back in the 80's it did work then...but I had a metabolism that was twenty something then too! Sticking with the band plan!

You are looking at the breakfasts and everyone else is talking about the dinners. 1 cup Tuna, 1 cup Beets, 1 cup Cauliflower etc. I would have been puking before finishing the tuna.

let me add------so as long as one loses, who cares how fast..

I do!!! I want it all gone, and I want it all gone NOW! :angry:

i say we just eat our allotted amounts, choose good quality and filling foods and live....no diets needed in my opinion...

LOL...That 3rd day dinner is a doozy. Add it up and there's about 6 cups of food there. I don't think I could have eaten all that before I was banded. At least not in one sitdown. :huh:

tmf

I did that diet about 3 months ago! If was before I was banded. I lost 4 lbs in 3 days not 10. I was disappointed because I suffered through that grapefruit. I still lost 4 lbs but I gained it right back. Had to have been Water weight. It was hard for me to eat all that food. There's a website dedicated to that diet where tons of people write about their experiences. I'll try to find it if you're interested