Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Phen375 Anyone tried it?

Hi!

I have a question about the product phen375. Has anyone ever tried it? Does it actually help? I'm in a slump with my weight loss and looking for things to help kick start my weightloss again. I've had my lap-band since April 2012 and lost about 85lbs. I have been at this same weight for about 2 months now with out change. I'm exercising with the P90x but still in a slump. Please provide me with some honest feedback about its actual success/fail rate. Please do not post hateful comments as I am honest looking for real feedback and not just don't take it. But rather a "heres why..." after. I have taken Phentermine once before in the past prescribed by doctors and it worked well but now no longer with that doctor as they are out of the area. Does this product work the same. I have looked online but not really convinced as some reviews look fake. Then again there are some video of people that claim this works. If anyone can direct me to a post that my have some real data and possible real feedback would be greatly appreciated. I understand this is a temporary drug and do not plan on using it for more than a few months just to kick start my body into weight loss mode again. I'm about 45lbs to my goal where I will maintain.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Hi!

I have a question about the product phen375. Has anyone ever tried it? Does it actually help? I'm in a slump with my weight loss and looking for things to help kick start my weightloss again. I've had my lap-band since April 2012 and lost about 85lbs. I have been at this same weight for about 2 months now with out change. I'm exercising with the P90x but still in a slump. Please provide me with some honest feedback about its actual success/fail rate. Please do not post hateful comments as I am honest looking for real feedback and not just don't take it. But rather a "heres why..." after. I have taken Phentermine once before in the past prescribed by doctors and it worked well but now no longer with that doctor as they are out of the area. Does this product work the same. I have looked online but not really convinced as some reviews look fake. Then again there are some video of people that claim this works. If anyone can direct me to a post that my have some real data and possible real feedback would be greatly appreciated. I understand this is a temporary drug and do not plan on using it for more than a few months just to kick start my body into weight loss mode again. I'm about 45lbs to my goal where I will maintain.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Well, speaking for myself....I did away with all those over the counter (and Rx) weight loss drugs (and diet fads) when I had WLS.....TV commercials are loaded with them....

But then if that's what works for you....and I'm sure there are people here still into that stuff....

It's my experience that any kind of drug for weight loss will end up backfiring in the end. Phentermine or any other speed based drug may work, but you can't take them forever and once you do the weight comes right back and then some.

As for Phen375, like all other so-called weight loss pills, it's a gimmick. It's ingredients are:

• caffeine
  • a nasal decongestant (no I'm not kidding)
  • Carnitine (which your body makes on it's own unless you have something like angina)
  • chili peppers
  • a steroid
  • some plants
  • Sympathomimetic Amine which effect Seratonine level and dopamine (and I wouldn't trust for weight loss purposes)

Again, just my opinion, but I wouldn't touch this stuff or any other gimmick like it. If this sort of thing actually worked, no one would be fat and no one need WLS. Yet...here we are.

Best wishes to you.

WOW thank you so much Missy! This is very helpful!

i thought i knew the name but had to look it up to be sure..

http://phen375.com/en/

i saw the words (diet pills)..to me this is not needed when one has the lap band.

i personally feel someone who buys these things are wasting money into that (quick fire

wight loss cycle) only to be disappointed.

Phen375%20Green%20Check%20Mark.jpg For less than $3.80 per day!

*Become slimmer faster than ever before*

sorry, i dont feel anyone should waste money on this after having a WLS.

Got it! Thanks for your feedback! I'm just frustrated right now lol. I've come so far and guess I need to change something in my routine. Definitively not going buy this or anything like it. I'll look for some different high Protein foods instead. Change up the current meal plan and keep going with my P90x. hehe Man its pretty tough but very rewarding! Must get rid of bat arms haha. This chick does not want to fly!

Hi Moon,

Looks like you have decided not to go the phen route which I would agree is a wise decision.

P90X is a pretty solid program that mixes things up and so I imagine you are pretty frustrated hitting such a tough plateau and working such a tough exercise program. How many calories are you eating daily versus the amount you need to maintain weight ? What % Protein verses simple and complex carbs ? I would also look at how much Fiber you are getting and sleep. sleep effects cortisol which effects Weightloss as the body will "hold/store" calories when cortisol levels are kicked up.

The final thing I would look at it if I were you is intensity level of exercise - a heart rate monitor is a great help here... Lastly maybe start strength program - a benefit of which is you will get additional cal burn while not exercising - especially if you concentrate on the larger muscles like legs.

Good luck!

Lee

280 lbs Lost all diseases reversed

This is true, I do not get enough sleep at night. My husband is a night owl and I tend to stay up with him as we don't see each other during work days. I average about 4-5 hours a night. Sundays are the only days I can really sleep in. I aim to get around 80-90 grams of Protein a day. I am currently doing the Lean P90x. My main problem is that I get intense hunger pains all day long even if I eat the right amount of food. I try to drink lots of Water to ease that sharp pain but wait at least a hour after eating before drinking anything. Recently started the P90x and its great but can be really tough as my right leg was hurting so I stopped for a few days and starting back again.

This is true' date=' I do not get enough sleep at night. My husband is a night owl and I tend to stay up with him as we don't see each other during work days. I average about 4-5 hours a night. Sundays are the only days I can really sleep in. I aim to get around 80-90 grams of Protein a day. I am currently doing the Lean P90x. My main problem is that I get intense hunger pains all day long even if I eat the right amount of food. I try to drink lots of Water to ease that sharp pain but wait at least a hour after eating before drinking anything. Recently started the P90x and its great but can be really tough as my right leg was hurting so I stopped for a few days and starting back again.[/quote']

Hey Moon... Sleep is tough especially if you need the time for your relationship building - P90X involves lots of Plyo's and other moves that can be pretty stressful - it may make sense to look into other forms of exercise if you are having some recurring injuries. If you can run that's the king of all calorie burn - the next best is rowing - also group fitness like boxing/kickboxing classes - Spin - Zumba - or Power Yoga (vinyasa flow) are all solid. Strength training and core work will pay big dividends - just keep at it like you are and you find the right combo to break the plateau.

About getting hunger pain sounds like you are getting the Protein - Water is key and you are on top of that - only thing I could suggest without is maybe adding Protein shake as snack or high Fiber item like an apple. Also look CLOSEY at how much sugar your are eating in your foods as it can spike glucose - insulin which in turn causes the brain to tell you are hungry. It's pretty amazing how the brain chemistry works - you can read Fat Chance by Robert Lustig MD - very legit book.

Lee

Thank you very much Lee! I do have a treadmill I should break out again as I do love running. I had to cancel my Gym membership as I sign up for it originally for the yoga classes in the mornings and kickboxing on weekends. But due to my new work schedule it starts when I have to be at work. Reason I also got P90x. I may just start running again and just do the Kenpo videos as its my favorite. I do need to add more fiber do my diet but every time I do up the around I can't use the bathroom for a few days and end up having to take the chocolates that are gentle. One thing I noticed with my Lapband is the total quits on the other end regardless of how much Water I take in. Adding more fiber frightens me. I have Metamucil orange stir in water kind. That kinda help me keep full but again do not like what happen or lack of what happens when I take a tablespoon in 32 oz of water. :(

Have you tried playing around with your calorie intake? Are you measuring all your foods and tracking? Have you seen a nutritionist. Dont give up and dont take diet drugs.

I did try it for a couple of months wgen I first got banded I was so hungry so I tried it and I lost a lot of weight it helps hut its up to you goodluck