Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For those of you missing PIZZA, you've GOT to check this out!

Now I see it, thank you!

I went to look at the recipe and I was surprised! Cauliflower! Wow! I can't wait to try this. I love pizza and this looks so good. Just the other day my husband had commented that he thought the cauliflower mash I make tastes better than regular mashed potatoes. I might argue that one, but it's been so long since I've had mashed potatoes...

Yeah make sure to check out out my pinterest for a lot of other good lapband recipes. It's how i spend a lot of my time these days lol

Is your pinterest name fight4light?

I have made cauliflower mashed taters before. Hubby really was confused when he saw it on the plate cause he thought it was the real deal. He said it was a pretty good alternative, but of course he still wants his 'real' taters, LOL

Check out the tater tots on my pinterest board, those look good, I've yet to try them though.

That's a full size dinner plate for size reference. each slice is about 2"x4"

It just looked so delicious I had to get an up close shot of it with the toppings

And here is a picture of the crust' date=' it looks and tastes just like regular crust, except its truly HEALTHY.

Hey guys! So I made pizza from scratch today and I was so excited I just had to share it with you. I used this recipe. It came out amazing. Since I modified it from "cheese sticks" to pizza, I did add more cheese and I added turkey pepperoni for an extra bit of Protein.

You literally cannot tell the difference between this and another thin crust and It's sooooooooo good. And extremely filling.

my changes:

-- Added cheese to make it 1 full cup of cheese (still mixed the same amount of cheese the recipe calls for in the crust), all the extra cheese went on top of the pizza.

-- Added 32 slices of hormel turkey pepperoni

Stats:

2 slices of pizza with 1/4 cup of marinara

176 calories

15 grams of Protein

9.9 grams of fat

9.2 grams of carbs

PS Check out my lap-band pinterest board here

EDIT: of course your exact nutritional break down will depend on your toppings, cheese, and marinara so adjust accordingly. I used Clasico cabernet marinara, stater bros part skim finely shredded mozzarella, and hormel turkey pepperoni.

Obsessed with your Pinterest recipes! Can't wait to try half of these!!!!

Obsessed with your Pinterest recipes! Can't wait to try half of these!!!!

Thanks! I love going on Pinterest in my free time and accruing recipes that can work as lap band food.

Now following you on Pinterest :)

Looks delicious!