Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was a bad girl today!

I ate to much today ...... I went to Chinese restaurant with my parents and ordered a small chicken broccoli no rice ..... I ate most of the chicken and half the broccoli ... Came home and snacked on some corn chips and source ... Then later drank some crystal light and a water... Jesus!!! I was feeling the guilt already then I was fixing dinner and ate 1/2 cup of Beans and cheese ..... Now I'm feeling really guilty :( I hadn't done this scenes before banded I was feeling so good with all the weight I have lost .... Now I feel like I lost it!! Anyway I know I shouldn't blame this on none but my self....but I think it has a lot to do with the fact that my parents are moving 8hrs away just found out yesterday .......They live two blocks from my house .... I'm doing Protein Shakes tomorrow ..... Lay it on me I deserve it!

Thanks guys in advance!

Guess what? Today is almost over, so your bad eating day will soon be history. And the best part is you can start fresh tomorrow.

Ok, I'll lay it on you,

You did it, you confessed it, now move on. Don't beat yourself up.

Like Jean said, today is almost over, tomorrow is a new day.

Try to find something besides food to comfort you about parents move.

Hope I wasn't too hard on you.

Ok' date=' I'll lay it on you,

You did it, you confessed it, now move on. Don't beat yourself up.

Like Jean said, today is almost over, tomorrow is a new day.

Try to find something besides food to comfort you about parents move.

Hope I wasn't too hard on you.[/quote']

Lol thank you! No not hard at all

I'm also glad today is almost over

Can't wait to feel like yesterday

Today's feeling reminded me of how I felt before I was banded.... Not a good feeling at all :-/

Guess what? Today is almost over' date=' so your bad eating day will soon be history. And the best part is you can start fresh tomorrow.[/quote']

Yes! I'm so glad I can do that (start fresh) tomorrow will be a better day!

You're human. You had a human moment. That's nothing to beat yourself up over. Truth is, you really didn't do anything that bad. You over ate a little but it's not like you binged on an entire cake or gorged a box of donuts.

Just get back on track tomorrow and move on.

Today is almost over.... But the next time you are tempted to over induldge why not identify the reasons you are considering it.... And get out your phone tracker and count the calories you are planning on eating..... Usually that is enough to make me stop in my tracks and make healthy choices.

Lol thank you! No not hard at all

I'm also glad today is almost over

Can't wait to feel like yesterday

Today's feeling reminded me of how I felt before I was banded.... Not a good feeling at all :-/

Look at it this way. Being reminded of how you felt before you were banded can give you a useful reminder of how far you've come since your surgery. I try not to dwell on stuff like that, but I don't want to become complacent either. And I don't ever want to take for granted something that turned my life around.

I have certain things that trigger over eating! There are certain foods also, for some reason, that do the same thing! If I eat any type of potatoes I know that I'm not going to have a good day! It triggers something in my brain that wants me to keep eating or searching for something else! Figure out why you went home searching for more food! Whether it be physical or emotional figure it out so you recognize it and it will prevent it from happening again. Don't punish yourself by not eating the next day and just doing Protein Shakes, that's just playing into the same crap we told ourselves pre-band. If we are bad we must be punished with taking away our food! Don't let food have that control! It usually backfires because we become more hungry and repeat the same things within a few days! Move on! It's over and done! Don't beat yourself up over it!

I have certain things that trigger over eating! There are certain foods also' date=' for some reason, that do the same thing! If I eat any type of potatoes I know that I'm not going to have a good day! It triggers something in my brain that wants me to keep eating or searching for something else! Figure out why you went home searching for more food! Whether it be physical or emotional figure it out so you recognize it and it will prevent it from happening again. Don't punish yourself by not eating the next day and just doing Protein shakes, that's just playing into the same crap we told ourselves pre-band. If we are bad we must be punished with taking away our food! Don't let food have that control! It usually backfires because we become more hungry and repeat the same things within a few days! Move on! It's over and done! Don't beat yourself up over it![/quote']

Thank you so much for your response ... I love tortilla chips I can leave my food for chips and hot sauce ... I have thrown away full bags of chips so I won't eat them then I'm like a junky looking for chips.... I have to break this addiction ... I'm still working on it ... It's not easy but I know I can do it! And like you with potatoes .... I feel that way with tortilla chips and hot sauce

Yep, today's a do over..you are only human and it happens....Best Wishes :)

Thank you so much for your response ... I love tortilla chips I can leave my food for chips and hot sauce ... I have thrown away full bags of chips so I won't eat them then I'm like a junky looking for chips.... I have to break this addiction ... I'm still working on it ... It's not easy but I know I can do it! And like you with potatoes .... I feel that way with tortilla chips and hot sauce

If tortilla chips and hot sauce are your demon, you need to keep those bad boys out of your house, your car, your workplace...

Ice cream used to be my demon. I would eat half a gallon at one sitting every single night. Ice cream happens to be entirely compatible with the band. The band can do nothing to stop that demon. Only I can. So I no longer buy ice cream and I do my best not to even walk down the freezer aisle at the grocery store.

If tortilla chips and hot sauce are your demon' date=' you need to keep those bad boys out of your house, your car, your workplace...

Ice cream used to be my demon. I would eat half a gallon at one sitting every single night. Ice cream happens to be entirely compatible with the band. The band can do nothing to stop that demon. Only I can. So I no longer buy ice cream and I do my best not to even walk down the freezer aisle at the grocery store.[/quote']

Yes I need to stop buying them I honestly do!

I need to break this love I have for corn tortilla chips!!!! No more!!!

Yes I need to stop buying them I honestly do!

I need to break this love I have for corn tortilla chips!!!! No more!!!

It's probably safer to say, "No more today" than "No more!" I often say that if you told me I could never, ever eat ice cream again, I'd be on my way to Dairy Queen faster than you can say "saturated fat."