Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for a Houston, texas group

Ok ladies back home doing well. Not hungry at all. Only thing that's bothering me is a little gas and that's about it. Starting the recovery period. If anyone wants.to call me inbox me. Good night for now

Girl I've been waiting to hear how everything went . In boxing u now ! Yayyyyyyy!!! Congrats

Girl I've been waiting to hear how everything went . In boxing u now ! Yayyyyyyy!!! Congrats

Good talking to you yesterday. AS I said the surgery was a breeze. No problems at all. However girls the GAS is murder. I am now feeling a little just a little tenderness on the incision site. But once I get this gas out of me things should be fine. I was not hungry at all yesterday. I had to latterly make my self take a spoon of pudding (sugar free) and I could have tuna on Water with light Mayonnaise which I only could take a couple of spoons. this morning im getting up moving around to try to get this gas to moving and make some oatmeal which I know I am only going to be able to eat a few spoons but hey that's all good to me lol

Girls Girls I need to get out and exercise. I get up go to living room and the treadmill looks at me. I have been doing a little but I want to buy me a bike. I just feel this burst of energy that I want to me moving ALL THE TIME ! ! That's great isn't it? SO how is everyone doing? What about my buddies that was banded early when the group started. How are you all doing?

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA but I've been trying hard to keep busy. I do feel more energetic! And Cassandra, that's awesome that you're banded and doing well! I'm so jealous you got such an awesome diet compared to the one Hollis gave me, lol. Pre-op though I lost 25 pounds and post op, I've lost 22 pounds so far. I went to True Results today to get my first fill and everyone was so happy for me because I had lost more weight than they had predicted. I'd love to meet up with you girls at the end of July the only problem is, I'll be out of town the week of July 22-26. Let me know when!

Girls Girls I need to get out and exercise. I get up go to living room and the treadmill looks at me. I have been doing a little but I want to buy me a bike. I just feel this burst of energy that I want to me moving ALL THE TIME ! ! That's great isn't it? SO how is everyone doing? What about my buddies that was banded early when the group started. How are you all doing?

I'm so happy yo hear that everything is going good! Lets get it going I know that weight is falling off. I'm preparing for my pre op diet starting Monday! It feels so surreal .. You gotta keep it moving girl ..

Hi Ladies,

It's been great reading your posts. It helps knowing what to expect. Finally have my surgery date - August 8th. Could have had it sooner, but going out of town the first 3 weeks of July so no time to do the pre-op diet before then. Now that I have an actual date, it seems more real and I'm getting excited.

Hi ladies hope all is well. I've been doing ok. I had my 1st fill on 6/2 not much restriction and only a 4lb loss since then. I'm hoping my next fill 7/2 will put me in my sweet spot. One think I know I'm defiantly losing inches. I hit the gym atleast 3 times a week. I would love to meet with everyone. I've found that support by those that understand your journey is vital.

Hi ladies hope all is well. I've been doing ok. I had my 1st fill on 6/2 not much restriction and only a 4lb loss since then. I'm hoping my next fill 7/2 will put me in my sweet spot. One think I know I'm defiantly losing inches. I hit the gym atleast 3 times a week. I would love to meet with everyone. I've found that support by those that understand your journey is vital.

That is soooo good! Congratulations !! U are doing so well. I can't wait for all of us to meet. Thinking we should do a meet and greet at the end of July. I haven't surgery set for July 5 th . Make sure u r taking pics of your progress and journey. I love the support as well!

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA but I've been trying hard to keep busy. I do feel more energetic! And Cassandra, that's awesome that you're banded and doing well! I'm so jealous you got such an awesome diet compared to the one Hollis gave me, lol. Pre-op though I lost 25 pounds and post op, I've lost 22 pounds so far. I went to True Results today to get my first fill and everyone was so happy for me because I had lost more weight than they had predicted. I'd love to meet up with you girls at the end of July the only problem is, I'll be out of town the week of July 22-26. Let me know when!

WOw 25 lbs during pre op that's great. I was so scared that I was not going to lose enough but they say everyone is different and you lose according to BMI. I go for my first fill July 17th. I can feel hunger coming back now but its not bad. I can drink a slim fast and that usually takes care of it. I have no restriction though because the band has not been tighten yet but I can imagine the results once I have my first fill. We definitely all need to plan to meet at the end of July and also maybe get a group before picture.

Good to hear from you ! ! I notice I am losing inches to. I can really tell when I look in the mirror and my husband and neighbors notice as well. Hey I will take that until the pounds start melting away like they should. I am not exercising yet and I know once I od that's going to help A LOT. I am going to start walking the track at Gene Green Park with friends on Mon and Thursdays and the other days hit my treadmill here at home. I was able to put on some pants today I had that had gotten to tight for my to even pull over my big butt and button. I put them on easy and button with no problem. Down 1 size

Hi Ladies,

It's been great reading your posts. It helps knowing what to expect. Finally have my surgery date - August 8th. Could have had it sooner, but going out of town the first 3 weeks of July so no time to do the pre-op diet before then. Now that I have an actual date, it seems more real and I'm getting excited.

Yes, its very exciting. I cancel my vacation in order to do this. Hawaii will be there next year lol

Ok im am pulling out the treadmill today. Its so hot outside until its not funny. I need to kick this weight loss up into gear. Its like now I know the swelling has gown down from the surgery and everything I drink and eat goes right through. Cant wait for that first fill. July 17th is the date.

Ok im am pulling out the treadmill today. Its so hot outside until its not funny. I need to kick this weight loss up into gear. Its like now I know the swelling has gown down from the surgery and everything I drink and eat goes right through. Cant wait for that first fill. July 17th is the date.

Lets get to it girlfriend !!!!! Once u start ur not going to stop, it's goin to feel so good !

Ladies!!! I need Youuuuuuuu ! Start my pre op diet tomorrow . I'm scared abt a number of things. My life n lifestyle ! My feelings toward food, the way ppl will respond , what to say when ppl start asking me how I'm losing so much weight? All of these thoughts are going thru my head. I'm just praying for strength right now !

It's the countdown ! Day 1 of preop diet! Already a challenge , woke up and my husband brought all this good food home from this party ! Can't do it. My goal is to lose 7-10 lbs over the next 14 days ! Said my prayers this morning!