Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OMG, OMG too much and too fast

The creature from the movie alien is currently trying escape from my chest. :o

I was hungry, and it tasted really, really good. I portioned out my 1/2 cup, that 1/2 cup disappeared like magic and tasted so good, another 1/4 cup won't hurt, after all I ate a full cup of thin Soup over 30 minutes at work today. it doesn't really matter that this only took me 10 minutes and was much thicker.

Then the band spoke, and I didn't listen, so the band spoke louder and I still did not heed it's words. SO THE BAND SHOUTED and the alien creature started to try to claw it's way out of my chest. :blink:

Well, after about 30 minutes, the band called off it's minion and it feels I was going to live. But of course the head hunger has started to kick in and mention that I really deserve a treat after going through that :(

I think I am going to name my band "Mistress Band, the Dominatrix"

Gosh I'm glad it settled down! The way I see it is my lap band is like someone following me around with a fireplace poker. If I push it too far I'm going to get jabbed and whacked something fierce. I'm too chicken to test my band but I know where you are coming from when something tasted so good. As far as the head hunger goes, tell it to shut up and go find something constructive to do. I keep myself distracted with chores or Internet surfing or anything I need to shut that voice in my head up. Live and learn but hang in there Terry!!!

You know, another thing...I wonder if it's possibly you were banded with a shiny black patent leather band instead of the usual white silicon one? :lol:

ROFLMAO, maybe I shouldn't laugh but give you some serious smart A$$ answer but I won't. If you really did this, you know what you did wrong so fix it, or" Dominatrix" will continue to kick you in the A$$ or gut. You can do this, one day at a time and by the way start listening to your band instead of your head.

If you really did this, you know what you did wrong so fix it, or" Dominatrix" will continue to kick you in the A$$ or gut. You can do this, one day at a time and by the way start listening to your band instead of your head.

Oh, Newme I did this alright. :D But it wasn't until it had happened I realized why I had done what I had done. I shared it in a humorous way because what I did, I am sure every new bandster has done and I wanted to help those who have just been banded understand the ramifications and dangers of not paying attention to the voice of the band and I need to be able to laugh at my self and my mistakes.

Gave me a good chuckle...been there done that without the s&m ;)

Omg that made my night

Haha terry. You're awesome. Sorry about the birthing of the alien though.

Going through that is not funny and it hurts, been there. But your post sure in hecks tarnation was.

I agree. My band is also a female. It's been a while since I've had a bad alien event but I know what you're sayin.