Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feel free to jump in here...

If you order 2 things from Taco Bell, "just in case" you're still hungry, but then you can't even finish the first thing... you might be a bandster!

If your dog and husband are gaining weight from eating your leftovers, lol, you might be a bandster! (No dog & Mikey's banded too... sooo much food left!)

If the money you're saving on your grocery bill helps you buy a new Porsche... you might be a bandster!

If the employees at the local donut shop or hamburger place are having lengthy discussions about you... wondering what's happened to their favorite regular customer..... you might be a bandster!

OK.. this is good therapy! You're all an inspiration! Janet, I like the way your creative mind thinks! LOL! Here's one more...

If you no longer "covet your neighbor's plate of food"... you might be a bandster!

You might be a bandster when you crave ribs and you go buy 1 rib sandwich to feed you and your friend

You might be a bandster when you chew the heck out of your food and then spit it out and feel satisfied.

Oh my goodness, lol, those are rocking! "Covet your neighbor's plate" Heh, you saw me eat with Mikey pre-band! :uwelcome: Not sure who was coveting more!

If you worry about eating at your in-laws because they REALLY like dry chicken breasts... you might be a bandster. (On my way over to their house for lunch, lol.)

If you drink apple cider (NOT sparkling) instead of champagne, you might be a bandster!

If one drink gets you tipsy, you might be a bandster! (Or so we're hoping!)

If you no longer dread the weight loss lecture from your doctor during every physical, you might be a bandster!

If you're having to cut back on meds, you might be a bandster!

If your blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, sleep apnea or swollen joints is getting under control or disappearing, you might be a bandster!

You might be a bandster if you actually LIKE flat soda.

You might be a bandster if your 4 year old can eat more than you.

You might be a bandster if your 4 year old thinks there are invisible geese in the house (pffffffffft).

Hi. I had Dr. Spivak too, 3/29. Only been 2 weeks but the 2nd week i have been starving and really fought to loose very little. Suggestions?Are we ever allowed diet coke again? Have you tried bread? Been dreaming of them both. I have not had ANY problems other than soreness from surgery, doing some walking- I teach. Would appreciate any suggestions of filling foods because mine don't last long.

nancy M

Sorry - I had to keep this thread going lol - it has been hysterical!

If you brag you're going to 'get some' and it means a fill (not sex) then you might be a bandster!

(this one came to me as I fell asleep last nite lol)

If you go out to dinner with 16 people and everyone yells at the waitress in unison, "good god! take that away!" when she starts setting loaves of hot bread on the table, you might be a group of bandsters!

Idaho bandsters rock! I should have brought my camera last night! DOH!

I needed the laughs - thanks everyone!

If you prefer to eat your meals with your 1 yr old baby because it helps slow you down, you might be a bandster.

If you can make 5 meals out of one resturant entree, you might be a bandster.

I thought of one more...

If you no longer get PIS*ED OFF :uwelcome: because someone took food from your plate without asking (you even welcome it now!), you might be a bandster.

If you talk about your pouch, and you're not a kangaroo, you may be a bandster....

If you walk around and around your furniture, flapping your arms like a chicken, and your SO doesn't even THINK about calling in the men in the white coats . . . . youuuuuu might be a bandster.

If you pass gas and say "Thank you, Lord" instead of "Excuse me" . . . youuuuuu might be a bandster.

If you're THRILLED because the jeans you bought two weeks ago just don't fit you very well . . . youuuuuu might be a bandster.