Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

lunch and dinner meal ideas for work ??

I use light (olive oil) mayo and sweet pickle relish to make tuna salad. It can really easily go into a small 1/2 or 1 cup container. I know you said you are staying away from carbs but I found some rice crackers make by a company called 34 degrees. They are insanely low in calories and eating my tuna salad on them has more of a crunch and "meal" feeling to it than plain tuna salad.

I have also started adding unjury Protein powder, chicken flavor, to Soups and other things to boost my Protein intake.

I also use rice crackers but the Unjury chicken has like 700 Protein

thank you both! it a big deal if i cant make my amount of calories. i have wanted to do 1000 a day but i dont think i even make 700 calories.

unjury is a high quality Protein powder. They have several sweet flavors, including the usual chocolate and vanilla. The also have an "unflavored" Protein Powder that many people love, I can still taste it though.

The chicken flavor is like chicken bullion. I add it to things like broccoli and low fat cheese. Suddenly, I have 20 more grams of protein!

Look up Unjury on the Internet and it will take IOU directly to their site.

Be careful using injury chicken it has close to the same amount sodium you should have in one day from just one serving. Sodium can cause a lot of problems as well as halting your weightless .

I buy Tyson frozen grilled chicken slices, measure out 3 oz baggies. I do the same with shrimp. I then do the same with frozen spinach, broccoli, and butternut squash. I layer veggie, Protein, tbs Greek yogurt and salsa. I microwave veggie first add salt top with chicken and nuke again then top with salsa and yogurt. I have also added black Beans in the past but not usually.

I have all of these baggies already measured out so its as simple as grabbing them and nuking them. For a treat and I mean rarely, I have the little tub of Lloyd's BBQ pulled pork (150 cal) over butternut squash.

I do the same concept for Breakfast ideas: quinoa or cous cous in a tupperware bowl topped with sautéed mushrooms, topped with scrambled egg whites topped with turkey sausage topped with ff cheese. I have them all set for the week.

It's all about grab and go and staying out of the kitchen for me.

I eat about 850 cal a day 70 gr Protein a day nd have lost consistently for 4 months now (62 lbs)

I buy Tyson frozen grilled chicken slices' date=' measure out 3 oz baggies. I do the same with shrimp. I then do the same with frozen spinach, broccoli, and butternut squash. I layer veggie, Protein, tbs Greek yogurt and salsa. I microwave veggie first add salt top with chicken and nuke again then top with salsa and yogurt. I have also added black Beans in the past but not usually.

I have all of these baggies already measured out so its as simple as grabbing them and nuking them. For a treat and I mean rarely, I have the little tub of Lloyd's BBQ pulled pork (150 cal) over butternut squash.

I do the same concept for Breakfast ideas: quinoa or cous cous in a tupperware bowl topped with sautéed mushrooms, topped with scrambled egg whites topped with turkey sausage topped with ff cheese. I have them all set for the week.

It's all about grab and go and staying out of the kitchen for me.

I eat about 850 cal a day 70 gr Protein a day nd have lost consistently for 4 months now (62 lbs)[/quote']

What awesome ideas!!

I used to use the Tyson also until I started watching my salt intake. Much better to buy fresh set a time aside to cook a bunch then freeze portions. Cutting down salt and processed foods will help you feel satisfied longer and retain less fluids. Also do not forget to get your Water in. That too will help you with hunger. I like to cook a big pot of something for the week. A lot of times I just make things up. Quinoa is also great and I add it to almost everything.

I used to use the Tyson also until I started watching my salt intake. Much better to buy fresh set a time aside to cook a bunch then freeze portions. Cutting down salt and processed foods will help you feel satisfied longer and retain less fluids. Also do not forget to get your Water in. That too will help you with hunger. I like to cook a big pot of something for the week. A lot of times I just make things up. Quinoa is also great and I add it to almost everything.

I agree with you about the salt but I am now choosing the least of the two evils. I need out of the kitchen... For now.