Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It seems like now i waste more food than i eat. I got over three different meals in my fridge leftovers lol confusing should i eat one meal for four days then start another i mean heck i dont eat but a pc of this a spoon of that and im done and got a whole smart choice dinner or a skillet or a take out box full then it jus sits there.

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Get freezer bags honey.lol I either have it for lunch or dinner the next day or put it in the freezer.

or little (lock and locks) i got the cutest ones on QVC

but you can also just cook your portion size..that helps with leftovers..

i also find my dobermans love eating the left overs :)

Lol ok and whats crazy is i start work this week no microwaves nothing 20min lunch what ideas for lunches thru midday hrs i mean eat cold small portions or just sip Water lol

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Lol ok and whats crazy is i start work this week no microwaves nothing 20min lunch what ideas for lunches thru midday hrs i mean eat cold small portions or just sip Water lol

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

You need to eat your meals, no skipping!!!!!

Plan your meals the night before and pack a thermal lunch box. String cheese, tuna, lunch meat, cottage cheese, chicken salad. You just put a freezer pack in with it and it will stay good. Believe me, I have to put up my hubs Breakfast & lunch everyday :angry:

Thank u for the ideas n suggestions will do

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

A Protein Bar could work well for lunch. One high in protein- I get Atkins meal bars, I have found all are good. Of course you probably don't want to do that everyday- but to have them on hand when you don't have time to pack a lunch might be good. Keep up the good work.

Some times I'm short on time! I have 4 kids and they are all very active. I am 5 weeks post op and have done really good with weight loss. I plan my lunches every night but am always rushing around by dinner. Is it okay for me to have a Smart One once in a while?

Adrianna - Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

The single serving packs of tuna and salmon would be good!

Well I love those single packs but I eat them at lunch and don't want to eat them at dinner too! Lol

Adrianna - Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

Okay thank u so much for the feedback on ideas i dont drink my Protein either i do solids to as well i think room temp food wont be toooo bad even thou its a cup of food lol il do the Protein Bars and cheese tuna doesnt get good with my band out of all foods i tried lol crackers rice cakes something to hold me theu these eight hours at night really it will be dinner time when i start work lol

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION