Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I wanted it, I got it, but it's bittersweet?

Thanks vlp! I know you can do it. Best wishes!

Normal, but think of the fun you will have shopping later. My wedding ring finally fits me again! I had to have it cut off me when I was married 17 years, I am now on my 43rd year. I had it put back together, it is a 6 I am proud and never remove it. But, all the replacements, now go on my right hand or middle fingers. Best wishes, and Happy New Year to all! Karen

I am so with you - and it is not wrong to feel this way. I have opted to buy new jeans at Old Navy (cheap jeans!) and reward the weight loss that way. I am lucky because I work from my home, so my yoga pants shrink with me. But I TOTALLY get what you are saying and nothing you feel throughout this is wrong or weird! This is an individual journey and I had the same crisis of clothing two weeks ago when I had to attend a pitch for a client.

Like vlp there is no right or wrong answer. Everyone has to feel comfy in the own skin.

I am like TMF, so happy to have my clothes not so tight, it hurts. Right now my jeans that fit 3wks ago can be pulled off without unbuttoning, I love it! It's confirmation that I'm working it.YEAH!

Chez suggested a ring guard, which I have always had on all my rings. My hands swell up & down all day. The guards are cheap. You can't tell they're there. I got mine at jewelry store.

Shopping for new clothes, day after Christmas you will get unbelievable bargains almost like thrift stores.

I started at tight 24 and now baggy 18.

I'm loving it!

Have fun shopping!

Normal' date=' but think of the fun you will have shopping later. My wedding ring finally fits me again! I had to have it cut off me when I was married 17 years, I am now on my 43rd year. I had it put back together, it is a 6 I am proud and never remove it. But, all the replacements, now go on my right hand or middle fingers. Best wishes, and Happy New Year to all! Karen[/quote']

Kll, funny you mentioned the rings. My first goal of the whole weight loss is to (hopefully) be able to wear either my engagement ring or wedding band by Valentine's Day. I don't know if this is even realistic but I have already lost 43 (13 of which were post surgery) and I plan on losing more. I haven't been able to wear these in almost 10 years, when I was pregnant with my son.

Banded November 29. It's been okay physically (my port site still hurts a bit). I'm down 15 lbs since surgery. I just gave away every pair of pants I own because they already don't fit. They were falling off and my butt started looking saggy. :( I've come to terms with the fact that I will be wearing leggings and dresses during this weightloss journey. Today I realized that my ring that I love' date=' no longer fits. I'm trying to wear it on my thumb. I want to lose weight. I'm happy to be losing. But I'm borderline depressed that nothing fits. I know this will pass with time. But is it normal to feel this way?[/quote']

Girl I am not even stressing that. Banded a month ago today down 23lbs all my cloth falling off but i ain't buying nothing till at least 50lbs drops. Just pin it wear long shirts make it work. My goal is to shop twice 50 and 100 down. Which is my goal if i have to spend money might as well do it twice no more. Best of luck

I don't regret any decision in my life because at the end I will make it work