Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Starving! I swear Thurs can't get here quick enough

I am so hungry right now I think I could eat this computer! My stomach is growling! I've had plenty today: Breakfast I had a Fiber One Bar, lunch, Cracker Barrel childrens plate of 3 grilled chicken tenders and dressing (don't judge, its what I wanted), lol, and dinner was a small piece of Honey Baked ham and 1/4 cup of green Beans and dessert was a greek yogurt, sheesh, that's enough! I had 2cc's taken out almost 3 wks ago for gallbladder surgery 2 wks ago and I am to get a fill this Thurs, oh boy it cannot come soon enough! I need some restriction...

The only thing I would say is to cut out the Fiber bar and eat more meals a day. Fiber bars made me gassy and didn't go down very well. I ended up having a light Breakfast, eggs or something, a fruit, juice, a yogurt, and whatever else sounded good and healthy throughout the day. What SAVED me was eating my dinner for lunch. I would starve until dinner, so I switched it up. Already down 45 lbs in 6 months with NO WORKING OUT! I still eat pizza too!

FYI, the fiber bars make your stomach growl from the gas! Lol

Make sure you are close to 64 oz of Water each day. Drink some Protein Shakes as well. Protein fills you and keeps you filled longer even without the 2cc restriction. dinner salad with oil/vinegar will help keep you full.

I am so hungry right now I think I could eat this computer! My stomach is growling! I've had plenty today: breakfast I had a fiber One Bar, lunch, Cracker Barrel childrens plate of 3 grilled chicken tenders and dressing (don't judge, its what I wanted), lol, and dinner was a small piece of Honey Baked ham and 1/4 cup of green Beans and dessert was a greek yogurt, sheesh, that's enough! I had 2cc's taken out almost 3 wks ago for gallbladder surgery 2 wks ago and I am to get a fill this Thurs, oh boy it cannot come soon enough! I need some restriction...

Where's the Protein???

I don't leave the house every morning without 40gm at least....carries me all day...(that and the band of course)

Where's the Protein???

I don't leave the house every morning without 40gm at least....carries me all day...(that and the band of course)

I ate chicken for lunch and ham for dinner, that's Protein isn't it?

I ate chicken for lunch and ham for dinner, that's Protein isn't it?

Very little, for me anyway......

Very little, for me anyway......

how much Protein am I supposed to be eating? I ordered off of the kids menu at Cracker Barrel and ate 3 chicken tenders (grilled) that's all I could eat, yes I had a side but I had all I wanted in one meal. And for dinner I had a small slice of ham with green Beans, I thought I was getting adequate Protein, am I not?

I would recommend weighing all Protein. Hard for me to tell what you consider a small piece of ham. My doctor says 3 oz by weight.

thanks honk! I will purchase a scale and start that.

I've just been going by the rule of thumb of not over a cup of food, that is what my dr said, he didn't really put an ounce on what I should eat. I go Thurs so I will ask him.

I was told to have a minimum of 60gr a day and to eat the Protein first and if there's room left then veggies, good carb

Where's the Protein???

Quick question . . . How do you get in 40 grams of Protein before leaving the house in the morning? This would help me out so much!!

Watch Me Shrink BandiTiff