Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Starving! I swear Thurs can't get here quick enough

I find having at least 1 glass of skim milk, as well as plenty of Water and hot tea helps. I also recommend Questbars. You can get them at GNC. They are between 150-200 calories and have 20g Protein. Decent tasting and keeps you full a few hours.

Quick question . . . How do you get in 40 grams of Protein before leaving the house in the morning? This would help me out so much!!

Watch Me Shrink BandiTiff

I invested in a good blender.....start with 100% whey, then add things like fruit, berries, pineapple, mango, banana & Peanut Butter, chocolate and peanut butter...., coffee...however creative you want to be..there are many recipes on line also.....add ice cubes in the summer...

That's about 25-30 grm of protein...then I add 30ML of pure liquid Protein...medical grade (hydrolyzed)...which gives me an additional 15gm....

Mix with 8-10oz of Water....some people use skim milk...can also add yogurt....

I have been doing this every morning for 1 1/2 years, I cannot eat anything solid first thing in the morning....way too tight...

Went over this with my Dr., agrees there is nothing I could possibly eat in a small amount that can match it.

I am not hungry all day...not sure if it's the band (curbs hunger) or the protein....more than likely both both!

I also go to the gym at 5am most mornings, and they have a juice bar with a large variety of high Protein shakes so I will get one there instead of making my own....

I invested in a good blender.....start with 100% whey' date=' then add things like fruit, berries, pineapple, mango, banana & Peanut Butter, chocolate and peanut butter...., coffee...however creative you want to be..there are many recipes on line also.....add ice cubes in the summer...

That's about 25-30 grm of Protein...then I add 30ML of pure liquid protein...medical grade (hydrolyzed)...which gives me an additional 15gm....

I have been doing this every morning for 1 1/2 years, I cannot eat anything solid first thing in the morning....way too tight...

Went over this with my Dr., agrees there is nothing I could possibly eat in a small amount that can match it.

I am not hungry all day...not sure if it's the band (curbs hunger) or the protein....more than likely both both!

I also go to the gym at 5am most mornings, and they have a juice bar with a large variety of high Protein shakes so I will get one there instead of making my own....[/quote']

Good job, very sensible!

I invested in a good blender.....start with 100% whey' date=' then add things like fruit, berries, pineapple, mango, banana & Peanut Butter, chocolate and peanut butter...., coffee...however creative you want to be..there are many recipes on line also.....add ice cubes in the summer...

That's about 25-30 grm of Protein...then I add 30ML of pure liquid protein...medical grade (hydrolyzed)...which gives me an additional 15gm....

I also go to the gym at 5am most mornings, and they have a juice bar with a large variety of high Protein shakes so I will get one there instead of making my own....[/quote']

Gotcha! juice bar st the gym. . .gotta love it!

Watch Me Shrink BandiTiff

I use a Protein Shake in the morning that I add 8oz of skim milk and 3tbs on nonfat dry milk. It totals 38grams of Protein in one shake and it really works to curb my hunger. I drink it around 7 in the morning and it keeps me full 6-7 hours. It's the best.

I am not doing this right guys! Ok, prior to my gallbladder surgery which was Dec 3rd my surgeon took out 2cc's out to prepare me for surgery a few days later. That day I had gone in for an unfill because I was getting stuck just about every meal then we discussed my gallstones/gallbladder and bam I was having surgery and good thing I did, it was a mess when he got in there, anyhoo, onward I move. When I go for a fill Thurs. yes I am tight in the mornings and have a hard time eating eggs or anything like that so I would grab a fiber One Bar and chew it to liquid form, for some reason eggs get stuck however with that said the fiber one bar doesn't stay with me (hince no protein). My dr doesn't want me drinking Protein Shakes and for me I don't want them either, sick of them, had enough of them pre-op but will grab one occassionally when running late for church on Sunday mornings but not often. Sometimes I will eat Cheerio's, then again, they don't stay with me, I'm hungry in 2 hrs. I don't want unflavored Protein Powder and make a shake because I don't like milk and I don't want the chalkiness of a shake I can make with fruit and powder, it grosses me out. I'm at a loss of what to eat at breakfast??? Greek yogurt? Today I got sick and threw up my lunch, don't know what happened, just all of the sudden felt sick and lost my lunch. Didn't eat till dinner which was at 7:30 tonight then it was a piece of Tilapia fish, green peas and 4 bites of a potato. Maybe I'm still healing from gallbladder issues and digestion issues I don't know. I'm lost!

I'm so sorry to hear that. I have a co worker who found Protein drops you can add to anything to help with your protein intake. I will ask her more about it when I get to work and maybe that could be a solution or least help. Hope you feel better soon.