Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I also went through a similar situation.... BUT trust me when I say YOU WILL BE OK!..... I went through mine alone and this will make one week tomorrow.... When you see your growth and beautiful new look, he will be a thing of the past!!!!.... Good Luck!.... And by the way, I am also in Chicago.

I received a call the day before my surgery that my m-I-L had slipped into a coma. My husband was on an airplane within 6 hours. ( the only person who knew I was having surgery)

My husband was gone 5 weeks. I had someone drop me off at the hospital and someone else pick me up. I literally didn't have any support and my m-I-L was dying.

Not the same as having a broken heart from a cheating SOB but you can go it alone! I spent almost every waking hour on this forum. It really helped me!

you came into this world alone, you will leave alone. this is a great thing for nobody but YOU, and you can do this alone. Their is support here, and probably a wls support group in yer area for after. Dont dwell on the negs(JERK!),just dwell on the positives!

Dont allow him to own you in this way. He doesnt deserve that. Someone will, but hes not the one Babe. You will find Mr Right that would never in a million years even think about leaving you alone to deal w/ an important matter. HE is blind to that. Hes obviously not knowing what love does. Good luck, and hang tough. Nobody said it would be easy dear girl, and for some even harder, but .....not impossible. Sincerely,

Sandy

I received a call the day before my surgery that my m-I-L had slipped into a coma. My husband was on an airplane within 6 hours. ( the only person who knew I was having surgery)

My husband was gone 5 weeks. I had someone drop me off at the hospital and someone else pick me up. I literally didn't have any support and my m-I-L was dying.

Not the same as having a broken heart from a cheating SOB but you can go it alone! I spent almost every waking hour on this forum. It really helped me!

I remember this MiniMi and it broke my heart. But you continued to be a positive support to everyone else. That's when I knew I really wuved you!

SHE WUVS!!!!!! AH Hahhahahahhhahahaha!!!!!

And thank you Soooooo much for your support everyone! Im crying as Im reading this because Im so touched.

Hope you are doing well today... you were on my mind.... and I can't help but think how much of a favor he really did you....yeah his timing stinks but you are going to have all the time to focus on you with no distractions.... how lucky is that?

And then after you've reached your goal you will be amazed at the possibilities which are in front of you it will be endless

Continue to think of you also. We're here for you. Keep us posted how you're doing.

Likewise. All the best for you and your future!

Hope you are doing well today... you were on my mind.... and I can't help but think how much of a favor he really did you....yeah his timing stinks but you are going to have all the time to focus on you with no distractions.... how lucky is that?

And then after you've reached your goal you will be amazed at the possibilities which are in front of you it will be endless

I watched a YouTube video from a successful banded and I cannot remember who it was but she said the took this journey on like the 12 step program and did not date for a whole year. That way she could focus on the most important person, herself. It made a big impact on me and I think if you are in the position t o not divide your time it is a big gift! (3 kids, hubby, and father-in-law at home waiting for me every night!)

Heartbreak is a pain but don't let it derail you when you are so close!

You know what? I believe that everything happens for a reason, and I also believe that god is in control of everything. If he cheated, he doesn't love you as you do him, and If he left you now, what more proof do you need? It's your time to shine! Forget him and don't bother! Use this time to work on yourself! You deserve better and God's plans for us are bigger than we could ever imagine. Let go and let God deal with him!

We are here for you! My surgery is this Friday and I told my family I don't want them there to see the worst of me. That's what the nurses are there for! If you have to, take a taxi home, show him you don't need him! Cheer up and don't stop now! The best is yet to come!

#1 looks like ur dropping dead (ex boyfriend) weight before your surgery! Nice!

#2 I'm in Chicago suburbs

#3 remember this moment right now when he comes back when ur all smoking hot and he has every reason for wanting to work it out but the only thing that matters is that he couldn't be there when u needed him most.

It's totally his loss. Stay focused and know sometimes you have to sacrifice who you are for who you can be. Stay strong you will make it through.

I watched a YouTube video from a successful banded and I cannot remember who it was but she said the took this journey on like the 12 step program and did not date for a whole year. That way she could focus on the most important person, herself. It made a big impact on me and I think if you are in the position t o not divide your time it is a big gift! (3 kids, hubby, and father-in-law at home waiting for me every night!)

Heartbreak is a pain but don't let it derail you when you are so close!

Couldn't agree more. I went through this journey meal planning, shopping and cooking for hubby, daughter and infant granddaughter..... It would have been lot easier to go it alone....lol

It will all work out girlfriend!