Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spring Bootcamp 2006

LBT BOOTCAMP

4-10 217

4-17 214

4-24 216

5-1 212

5-8 209

5-15 208

5-22 205

5-29 206

6-5

6-12

6-19

6-26

6-30

Monday morning Check-in

264.4 48%

Back to week before's weight

Need to get moving more. This is my goal for the week MORE MOVEMENT!!

Hey Sarge, lost 2 lbs. Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day! Very hard coming back to work this am. :)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

MORNINNNNNNNNNNNNNG

LBT BOOTCAMP!!

Happy to report a 2 pound loss this past week!

Ask me how.

Go on ask me.

HOW you ask?

Well I laid new sod in my front yard & trenched in a sprinkle system w/my boyfreind. Just him & I + one friend! Still not 100% done after 3 days of 15hr days. I am so sore.

So It was actually rocket science you see---------

Loads of physical exercise & chicken + loads of Water 'cause it was 90+ degrees.

HMMMMM........

Exercise + Chicken + water = Weight Loss

Who Would Have Thunk it!:)

Yeah!! I lost 3 more this week... I hit my goal that I set at the beginning of the Spring Bootcamp.... 25 pounds!! And we have 6 (I think) weeks left!! So my new goal is to lose 14 more (to make an even 275 lbs) in the 6 weeks. Pretty doable, I think...

Well Sarge....sometimes little news is good news. So although I did only lose one teeny wussy little pound...by golly, it was the first Memorial Day weekend up at the Lake that I did not overeat, drink any alcohol, or simply "graze" on Snacks all day.

So Boo-hoo and hooray all at once.

Jon

Reporting in with good numbers, plus I had a fill today. I also did the tanita at the doctors office and have some new numbers.

C-232.5, -1.0 this past week

BMI at start of bootcamp 42.2

BMI today, 40.1 (-2.1 on BMI)!:)

Total inches lost at start of bootcamp - 17

Total inches lost as of today - 24:D

With liquids the next 48 hours, I hope to have some bigger numbers to post next week!!

Well Sarge....sometimes little news is good news. So although I did only lose one teeny wussy little pound...by golly, it was the first Memorial Day weekend up at the Lake that I did not overeat, drink any alcohol, or simply "graze" on Snacks all day.

So Boo-hoo and hooray all at once.

Jon

Hey, Jon. Pick up 4 sticks of butter... That is what you lost! One pound... It is more than you think!! Great job.

You guys are doing a great job and I see I'll Succeed and SuperDaddy needs a HIP HIP HOORAY, HIP HIP HOORAY :clap2: :clap2:

I am excited about post my lost this week -8 pounds:eek: off the booty yeahhhhhh bringing me to a confident 391 pounds..... :faint: :confused:

LBT BOOTCAMP

starting 401 pds

4-10 (+3)

4-17 (-2)

4-24 (-4)398

5-1 (-4)394

5-8 (+1)395

5-15 (+4)399

5-22 (-8)391

Reporting in Sarge.......lost 4 lbs this week. My fill level is 9 cc in a 10 cc band. Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend!

:devious Sarge Here:devious

Well Done Soliders

:devious:devious:devious

I Am Posting Results Tonight For This Week

So Keep Them Coming In

back to life / back to reality

after a great long weekend

:devious:devious:devious

Ahhh I need to get into summer mode!!!!! I am happy to report a 1 pound loss...... and a 1.5 inch loss!!!:clap2: :clap2: I am happy with those numbers!,.,..

It was a new experience away for the weekend..... how to eat bla bla bla

any who.... I just signed on and read back........ It has to be said

WTG I'LLSUCCEED!!! TWO POUNDS AND THE PHYSICAL WORK:clap2: WOO WOO!!!

TELLYMELLY, DOC AND SAMANTHAX, DOING THE WORK..... EXCELLENT

SHERYL: THE GOAL IS DOABLE YOU CAN DO IT:) CUDDOS ON THE 3LB LOSS!!

HEY SUPERDADDY: GREAT JOB,.... ONE POUND !!! DOWN!!!!! REMEMBER IT IS DOWN!!!!!

IZIKSMOM: YOU GO GIRL...... GREAT NUMBERS :clap2:

TERESITA: WHOOOO RAAHHHH GIRLFRIEND!!!! THAT IS FABULOUS SWEETIE!!!!!!!! YOUR AN INSPIRATION~~~~ GREAT JOB,.,,

JERSEYTAMMY: HOLY COW!!!!!!!! I SEE THAT FILL HELPED MY GOOD FRIEND!!! I MISSED OUR MEETING ON MONDAY AND WILL BE MISSING THIS MONDAY TOO :cry I AM AWAY :cry BUT I HOPE TO CHECK IN WITH YOU HERE AND KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR DISAPPEARING ACT!!!!!:clap2:

I AM SOOOO GLAD YOUR NUMBERS STARTED MOVING AGAIN.... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..... SEE YOU ON 6/12 BE THERE!!!!!

GLAD TO SEE EVERYONE'S POSTS WITH SUCCESS!!!!! WE CAN DO IT

JUST KEEP SWIMMING, SWIMMING, SWIMMING, JUST KEEP SWIMMING!!!!

ALL MY BEST

JEN

Hi All,

Hope your Memorial Day was great....I'm very late checking in for the 29th and know it won't get picked up sarge till June 5 but hey...I'm happy.... I decided to trash my crazy size 22 short.... and it's a 14 that fits....couldn't believe it. wt is 165.5... were we supposed to measure? That didn't happen. I'm coming up on my one year anniversary June 10.... I'm 45 #'s down wouldn't it be great to be 50 # by my anniversay? Might not be realistic but will continue to exercise 1.5 hrs a day, drink lots of Water and eat <1300. Where is everyone else cking in...I seem to be in the wrong place. If anyone can straighten me out I'd appreciate it.

:) CHALLENGE:welldoneclap:

• Drink your water
  • Take your medicine

EXERCISE :clap2: DAILY

• Leg Lifts
    • Crunch's
    • Handweights for arms
    • Walking/Biking

Come on your guys Summer is here...... then there is Fall and Winter.

I didn't think it was possible for me to lose this much weight before my birthday buy now I have set the goal and I can see it. As long as I work it, I can Do It!!!!

Hi All,

Hope your Memorial Day was great....I'm very late checking in for the 29th and know it won't get picked up sarge till June 5 but hey...I'm happy.... I decided to trash my crazy size 22 short.... and it's a 14 that fits....couldn't believe it. wt is 165.5... were we supposed to measure? That didn't happen. I'm coming up on my one year anniversary June 10.... I'm 45 #'s down wouldn't it be great to be 50 # by my anniversay? Might not be realistic but will continue to exercise 1.5 hrs a day, drink lots of Water and eat <1300. Where is everyone else cking in...I seem to be in the wrong place. If anyone can straighten me out I'd appreciate it.

Jane you are in the right place. Today's posting for your weight will be marked for last Monday. It means you have worked off off that amount of weight during 5.22.06 - 5.29.06.

LBT BOOTCAMP

starting 401 pds

4-10 (+3)

4-17 (-2)

4-24 (-4)398

5-1 (-4)394

5-8 (+1)395

5-15 (+4)399

5-22 (-8)391