Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spring Bootcamp 2006

Gee, it's too late and I can't think straight. I hope I've posted right. If I'm not on the right week, someone please let me know. It looks like I'm down 2.5 lbs.

Hey Sarge, down 1 lb. Still haven't figured out why my weeks aren't meshing. No telling what I did. I need my butt kicked, because I don't think you can count taking the kids to the pool and watching them frolic, or leisurely strolls walking the dogs a few times a day as exercise. :0

I'm trying to think less about food, and not be so obsessed with it. On a personal note my life has been going through upheaval, (divorce finalized few weeks ago and have been in process of moving, so not fun, it hurts.lol) Hopefully things will stabilize. Heres to picking up the exercise this week, I'll just have to get up verrrry early as in Austin, it's 102 today. Yikes!!!! OOOORRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

please everyone write results next to 6-12

I think the results should go down next to 6-5, not 6-12... At the beginning of bootcamp, you had us put the results AFTER we finished the week. So, does that mean we have 4 weeks left??

Your messing with us privates!! :)

I'll succeed I think sheryl is right. We put down our numbers once we have finished the week out.

No meeting this week so no weigh in for me. Weigh ins really help to keep me on track and a good lost really motivates me.

LBT BOOTCAMP

starting 401 pds

4-10 (+3)404

4-17 (-2)402

4-24 (-4)398

5-1 (-4)394

5-8 (+1)395

5-15 (+4)399

5-22 (-8)391

5-29 (-3) 388:welldoneclap:

6-5 no weigh in this week 13 pounds gone in bootcamp woohooo

Sub Private Merrick checking in FINALLY.

Weight now: 269 :faint:

Exercise today: 30 min (10 min at 2mph and 5 incline on treadmill; 10 min on the weight bench focusing on Triceps, biceps, and quads; 5 min on the Recumbent bike at full speed = heart rate up to 130; 5 min on Ab lounger)

Diet: Strict adherance to Nutrisystem.

Will check back in later today to report.

Ok Now that I have permission to post this I will. My and our dear dear friend Christina (Illsucceed) had a stroke.

I just got off the phone with her and she sounds great actually. It was a stroke of superficial infarction in the cerebellum.

She wanted me to let you all know she is doing well.

I am going to call her back later tonight.

The following is an email I received from her older sister Lisa.

Penni - Christina has had a minor stroke on Monday. She is in the

hospital and doing pretty well. She still has some problems with some words and writing skills but is getting better every hour. She will be in the hospital for a few days so they can run several tests to try and figure out why this happened. Unfortunately strokes do run in our family, both our father and grandfathers died fairly young from strokes.

Thank you for any prayers in her behalf.

Lisa (her older sister)

She can be reached at

William Beaumont Hospital

3601 W 13 Mile Rd

Royal Oak, MI 48073

Noooooooooooooooooooo I am so sorry (tears flowing):think . I am glad to hear it was minor but a stroke all the same. I am so sorry. Tell here we love her and to get better soon we need the SARGE around here.:confused: :huggie: :hug: :humble: :grouphug: Give her all of this love please.

Life is so short, we have to live it now and not wait to lose weight. Society sucks.....

Christina (Sarge),

What a terrible blow. You are in my prayers and all my best for a speedy recovery.... :confused: Hugs to you!!! Don't you worry about a thing, Boot Camp will succeed and so will you dear....

Get well soon and thanks for sharing. We are all here to support one another, we are here for you Sarge!!!!

Take care of you

Jen

Haven't spoken with her or her sister today as yet. I am gonna wait till later in the day and see how she is doing. I will report back when I know something.

Tons of prayers coming her way...

My dh had a minor stroke a couple of years ago. Scary, but he is fine. He has a few problems with some minor things, but overall he is okay...

Hugs to you, Sarge!!

Just spoke to Christina and she is doing better. She is hoping to go home on Friday but no guarantees. She is getting more tests done as a precaution to make sure things are back to normal. I told her all her Privates are wishing her well and sending her prayers. She appreciated that so much.

While I was on the phone with her the flowers were delivered and she read the note back to me and laughed. That is a great sign. I am scheduled to call her later this afternoon.

If there is any change I will come back and post something. Otherwise know that she appreciates all your prayers and well wishes.

I have hit the 85lb lost mark!!!!!! Woo Hooooooooo!!!!!!!

The number on the far side of my ticker is Lower!!!!!

The weights are working at reducing my bulk.....

1in in my chest

1in on my waist

1in on my hips

and 1/2inch on my thighs.....

I got to get going on my arms the double wave is still with me... LOL

I have had a good week I hope everyone else has done well too!!

Big Hugs out to "Sarge" You are in my prayers each night!

I love my BOOT CAMP!!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Jen