Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What size do you want to be?

I started in 18/20 and now I am 14/16. I really want to be in a 10. I was wondering what size everyone started at and wanted to end at.:)

I've love to see a 14/16 again, but I'd be happy with an 18/20.

I'm between 5'10 and 5'11 so those are pretty good sizes for me. 18/20 maybe a little more chubbier than my "ideal" - but a heckuva lot better than where I started. :)

<EDIT add to>

(edit to add)

I started at a tight 32. I'm now in a loose 28. I can close my 26s but I get muffin top!

I'd like to be a 14, but would be amazing in a size 12. I started 24, (should have been 26 in some sizes) and am now 20/22

I started in a 26 and am aiming for a 10. I started to say a 12, but I know I'm still a bit pudgy when I'm wearing a 12. I'm 5'5" and my normal BMI says I should weigh about 130-135. That had better be a 10! *laughs*

well a size 0 of course; then I wake up from my dream and check out reality:phanvan

At 5'7" I used to look ok in a size 10 - but that's been so many years ago that I'll have to look at sizes once Im down that far - I haven't bought anything with a number size in it in so long I have no clue what sizes are

XXXL XXL XL are my friend :biggrin1:

I have shorts that I bought from ebay that were a 22/24 (embarrassing, but I had to email the person and ask how tall and how much they weighed to see if I could fit in them) and they were so tight in the waist, I popped buttons off !:think 21 lbs lost and I can pull them off of my hips no without unbuttoning with problem.

<fingers crossed for size 10 or lower> My oldest daughter is 5"8 and 135lbs and she wears a size 7, so I have to be realistic - I'll be happy when I don't have a #2 or X starting my sizes lol

Before I got fat I was a size 2. now I am a 32. I want to be a size 6 at least when i get back down to goal. but i would be happy with an 8.

I started at a size 16 and is now comfortable in a 14. I would be on cloud 9 when I can get back in a 8!

Hi!

I am a 20W now, pre-op, but would love to be a small size 12, that meaning I could wear a 12 in ANYTHING! :) I am 5'9" so I am not really fat at that size. At least that is what I remember from 10 years ago when I last saw a 12! :omg:

Guess I will be on my way soon, surgery scheduled for 4/19/06!:biggrin1:

Jen V.

I'm 5'5. Started at 18 pants, 3X top. I'm now in 10 pants and Lrg/XL top.

I credit my legs to all the life-cycling, but I have that muffin middle look, rolls over the waist-band.

I stated in 16 & 14's. I am now in 12's and have recently bought several 10's. I still feel fat and I would like to be in an 8 or possibly 6. Clothes just run larger these days. I weighed 135 and wore a size 10. Now at 20lbs heavier I can wear the same size. So a 6 is probably really an 8.:)

I am 5' 11" and a bit, I'd love to be a size 14... I am 42years old, I gave birth to 3 kids, a size 14 would be a goal size for me.

In fact I am pretty thin at a size 14.

12 would be too skinny...right now I am a 20-22