Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What size do you want to be?

I look at all my clothes from when I was cool, and they are all a size 12/ 14 , I think I was a 14 when I was 14..lol any how thats where I would love to be again.

26 at start 24 now. ( thats a Layne Bryant 24) I would love to wear somthing that said Large with no XXX before it!!

P

Wow! This is a fun question:clap2: .It gives us a chance to think about our future fabulousness. When I was 17 for a breif moment I was a size 5 and weighed 117 lbs :faint: Well everyone in my family thought I looked to thin. But everyone outside of my family thought I looked great, as did I . I am a size 20 right now, and I am only 5'3. So I have no clue what I should wear :) . But I think I would be happy in a size 7-10. I have a medium bone structure and look nice in a 12. I would love to wear a bikini someday. Well I don't know, all I know is this was fun to think about:madgrin: .

I started out in a 22/24 Australian (20/22 US). I now wear a loose 14 Australian or a tight 12 Australian (12/10 US). I'll be satisfied when I can fit comfortably into ANY size 12 Aus or 10 US, instead of just some of them.

I'm not really a single digit kinda girl *shrugs*. I've always been curvy and want to stay that way to some extent :)

I just want to be the size that lets me walk without pain and feel comfortable. I would love to be a 14 again, but will be happy with my health.

I started at size:( 26/28(sometimes a 30) and I am now at :clap2: 18/20 so :guess I guess for now I would like to get to 14/16 I am afraid to dream any lower than that because I can't remember:confused: when or if I ever wore anything smaller than that! thanks for this post though it does make you think!

gee, i will be happy with good health and lowered arthritis pain! i wear a size 5x on top, a 4x on bottom right now, a women's size 36. i am 5'3 1/2"

and would be so shocked and happy to be a size 18 or 20.

Why is everyone here shooting for 10-12'ish? Why not single digits? We have the ability to be as skinny as we want. Why not shoot for a size similar to the people you see laying out in the sun in Miami or Malibu. Come on people, imagine being a size where you fit in with the people getting a sun tan on the beach. That's my goal, I want to be a size where I can run around the beach in a pair of shorts and not be embarrassed.

I hear ya! BUT I am 6'2 and in a size tight 24 now. In high school I was a 16 and SKINNY!! I played Basketball, softball, and vollyball. After three 10lbs babies all c-section with in 4 years, I would be over joyed if I got in an 18 comfortabley!!! lol (With a nice new set of perky boobabages)lol I want to be in a size where I stand out because I'm Tall with great legs again, not stand out because I am FAT!!!!

JenMomto3

I am almost 5'8" and I currently weigh 216. I am in mostly 18, 18W,some 16 and 16W. I have never been in a 16/16w in all my adult life. I do agree sizes are a bit larger. Single digit sizes for me would be incredible. Realistically, at my age, a 10/12 might do it. I'm still gonna go for single digit though. At this point I am more jiggly in an 18 than I was at 22 years old!!

Hey everyone :wave:

I want to get in on this one....:D

I have wanted to lose weight for such a long time...so I have had a lot of dreams along the way....

Now at 53 years, being 5'10" and having a large bone structure....

I started at 311.6 lbs....wearing size 30 slacks...(and they were TIGHT)

and 26-28 tops....as you can see I carry most of my weight in my hips and fanny... only needed the larger size tops to cover the hips....I would always have to adjust the seams of garments....so I made most of my clothing....

My dream is not to be some skinny-minnie...

Right now, at 239... I am in 18-20 W tops...and 22/24 Tall Womens slacks

I want to be able to go into a department store and get a size 16 pair of slacks...I think that I would love being a little smaller, but to be able to go into a store and take something off the rack and it fit....now that will be the day for celabration....:clap2:

Blessings, Debbi

I started at 311 lbs, size 26/28 or 30/32. At surgery I was 261 lbs, size 24. Now at 245, size 22. I'm kind of short with average bone structure and I want to wear a 10 soooo bad. My baby sis wears an 8, but she is upset because she WAS in 6s. Think we'll ever really be happy with our size? Maybe no woman is...