Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ive Had 2 Fills And Feel No Different

the second fill that i got the doctor assured me that it would be enough to give me that full feeling and satisfy my hunger. well it did not and i feel like i havent even had anything done. am i still in what they call lapband hell because i havent lost any weight in 2 weeks and i feel myself slipping into my old habbits. how do you get through this... down 30 lb but only 10 lb since surgery 2 months ago. do i still have hope?

when you eat the allowed amount.. slowly.. to last 20mins.. how long after do you feel hungry? ( and I know this must suck )

I was the same way... It took a few fills to feel anything, but eventually it had happened! My weight loss has been slow but still losing so its ok. Hang in there it will happen!

You got it right. You're in bandster hell. Took me 3 fills to find some minor restriction and 6 fills to get to the green zone. Like our friend B-52 said, "Until there's restriction, it's just another diet".

Ask for another fill and also speak to the nutritionist? Destynee is right, eating the right way with the band will help you find restriction. Slider foods won't.

tmf

Hang in there. It will come and u will know when your in the green. But remember its not a full feeling signal u are looking for. Once the hunger goes away which is around 20 small bites. U will be satisfied. Not full though.

It will happen. Sounds like you still need more fills. I have had soo many I have lost count. 9 maybe 10. I am at restriction know, but I don't think I am in the green zone. Keep going back and don't give up.

What do you want to feel? I don't ever want to feel full. Full is not what we are after. Satisfied is what you are trying to acchieve. Satisfed is what will help you lose weight. You have done great so far. This is not a race, but 5 lbs in a month is a lot, I lost 1-2 lbs for the 1st couple months, then wham I didn't notice but the weight started to fall off. Some months are slow, some months better. As long as you can go 3-4 hours without being hungry, you are in the green zone. Best wishes, Karen

Oh, thank God, I'm not the only one that feels this way. Having my 2nd fill today, but, so far I haven't noticed any restriction either. Hopefully, we'll all be in the "green zone" soon.