Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Band Knows Its Halloween And Is Laughing At Me

From the time I woke up this morning I have been starving like I just left a concentratiion camp. My band is laughing at me telling me to go buy a bag of reeces Peanut Butter cups because it wil fill you up completely and your hunger will go away. Ah ha ha. Well it feels like it was saying that. But any way I didnt over eat today even though Im starving and I am not buying any Halloween candy either. So to my band I say you can be open as wide as you want today I will not buy any candy to let the last laugh be on you! Happy Halloweenie peeps.

I have hit 2 school Halloween parties today with my kiddos where there is an abundance of sugar. Blasted sugar Cookies, I couldnt tell them no. And now tonight the candy will be flowing....help me!

I've already had a Peanut Butter cup. Is it wrong I'm praying my son gets awful candy tonight? It will make it so much easier for me to resist!!

This is the first day I find myself truly white knuckling through the day, trying to resist all the temptations. Ugh.

Well sugar is my poison. I dont know what to tell you girls that have kids except this is the true time your will power goes in to mode. It's the beginning of the Holidays from now til the first of the year. We have to stay strong even though everything is in our faces. It's hard but we can do this. Here is to the first of the year and no weight gain.

Lmao! Love the title of this post. And I think my band is related to yours.....

wide open today, I could eat a horse!

We will make it through this day!

Happy Halloween all!!

Yea the candy corn got me today. I made 40 treat bags to give out tonight and I hope I get 41 trick or treaters so I can give #41 this bowl of candy corn :)

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

Frickon Butter Cups. That is all.

We hardly get any trick or treaters at our apt, but we bought one bag of Reeses last nite, just in case. As I was lying in bed watching tv last nite, I was thinking about nothing else but those Reeses! I thought about them everytime I got up to pee in the middle of the night. I thought about them when I woke up in the morning. I thought about them while on the treadmill at the gym. I'm thinking about them right now. The first kid that comes to my door tonite is gunna score - they're getting the whole dang bag of Reeses! I don't wanna risk having any leftover!

Marci

lol Marci I didnt buy any candy. I guess I'm mean but oh well the kids are learning from me good eating habits lmao

Pretty sure I have eaten my weight in sugar. I'm sitting here eating cauliflower now. Not that it is going to help at this point.

I have a lot of tricker treaters, plus my 3 grandkids come over. My house smells like chocolate. Grandkids, daughter & son in law stuffing their faces with chocolate. Good thing, I send all leftovers home with them. None for me! Also made hubby a pizza, next fave after chocolate and none of that either.

So Halloween turned out as a NSV for me.

PS put on a pair if 18 pants too, yay!

I indulged tonight. But I will be back on track tomorrow. Hey, I'm human and I love life. That includes a Reese's every once in a while!

My goodness.Im asking if anyone of us here are human..lol.You can give your body a little sugar once in a while.Its not an everyday indulgence.So you ate some treats.Unless you're a diabetic there is nothing wrong with that.If you're exercising like you should be.You can burn those empty calories and more off.Besides Ive read that one should designate one day out of the week to treat yourself.As an award for being diligent in adhering to your diet during the rest of the week.Youre human it's okay baby

My personality is closer to being like my cuddly and loveable pirate kitty in my avatar.So don't be afraid to ask me questions.Ill be the first tell ya.I haven't lost as much fat as Mis73.But I am comfortable now than I used to be.Back to my workout..

Yep Peanut Butter cups...huge downfall and my band greets them openly. Fortunately it only lets a little bit go in but enough to do some damage!!!! Such is life that makes us human! Happy Halloween!