Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A Penis Has A Rough Life

I was just taken aback that it was the medical teams fault if we're tight,what???

things happen

good and bad

sometimes persons fault

sometimes bands fault

to me.......its best just to do what you can with what you have

thats what i do and will do..

I have to find out when I can go in hot tub. Forgot to ask Dr Thurs, that and riding Blu...

So this is what happens when I take the afternoon off with hubby. I get attacked and my "mean girls" have to get my back. Love you guys!!!

So this is what happens when I take the afternoon off with hubby. I get attacked and my "mean girls" have to get my back. Love you guys!!!

A b***h , is a b***h is a b***h!

On order should be in next week:

You're as bad as PPPB, that's why I love you both.

Did you and hub do anything fun? No personal stuff!

Well evening got interrupted.... his brother shot a deer and needed help butchering it. So I'm alone.....

You're not alone, you have me!

My BIL makes the best venison backstrap kabobs. Last time he did, I almost ended up in the hospital.

I went to a gun show today!

We eat more venison than beef. Once the boys do the field butchering, Gill (step daughter) and I package it. She loves grinding it, go figure. Anyway, she grinds it and packs it into 1 lb packs, while I package everything else. Its actually special time for me, she forgets that she's not suppose to like me.

I am drinking the most heavenly hot chocolate. Nestles sugar free hot chocolate with Torani raspberry sugar free Syrup. 20 calories of heaven.

I am drinking the most heavenly hot chocolate. Nestles sugar free hot chocolate with Torani raspberry sugar free Syrup. 20 calories of heaven.

Going to have to try that! Someone on the boards said SF Hot chocolate with vanilla Protein mix. I got that to try, but haven't yet. I like my Chai tea!

The Torani sugar free syrups are to die for. I use the hazelnut in my coffee, yum! Caramel in vanilla Protein Shakes, yum yum and no additional calories. Check your grocery store, coffee/tea isle.