Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Much Did You Lose On Pre Op?

I am having surgery on Thursday and so far I lost 9.5 lbs. Wanted to lose more. Anything I can do besides exercise to lose a little more before Thursday?

I lost arounfd 30 lb and even cheated a little, good luck

pee a lot lol I think you have done a wonderful job just keep it up.

line dancer

I only lost 5 lbs but I only had to do a 24 hr liquid...I bumped it up to 72 hrs....just to be 100% sure.

I am having surgery on Thursday and so far I lost 9.5 lbs. Wanted to lose more. Anything I can do besides exercise to lose a little more before Thursday?

Good Luck! Please keep us updated. We'll be thinking of you.,

Thank You everyone!!! Wow, 30 lbs?! How did you do that?! LOL I doubt I will lose that much being my surgery is in 3 days :) hugs to everyone!!!

I lost 14 lbs during my 2 week liquid diet. Good Luck! :)

it depends on the size of the person also.

larger people can lose more. (remember its mostly water) but its a loss and it counts. dont get hooked up on a number. but so far you are doing great.

and in regards to cheating, its not okay. you only cheat yourself.

all the best on your upcoming surgery.

I lost 9 lbs, my surgeon told me the pre op diet was not about weight loss, but more about liver shrinkage, you should focus on that

I lost 9-10lbs during my 2 week liquid diet.< /p>

Thank You everyone. Today I did pretty well with drinking lots of Water and lots of exercise. I actually felt so good. Felt like I had a ton of energy and pep in my step! LOL I am so happy I got my head back in the game. I lost it for a little bit. I can't believe I am actually getting weight loss surgery on Thursday! I can't wait to be thin and healthy again. Good luck to anyone getting their surgery soon!!

Thank You everyone. Today I did pretty well with drinking lots of Water and lots of exercise. I actually felt so good. Felt like I had a ton of energy and pep in my step! LOL I am so happy I got my head back in the game. I lost it for a little bit. I can't believe I am actually getting weight loss surgery on Thursday! I can't wait to be thin and healthy again. Good luck to anyone getting their surgery soon!!

I lost 9 lbs pre-op also seems like a common number

I lost 10 pounds in my pre op stage. But had some trouble with my bowels.

Trouble with Bowels? My problem was all that pooping I think because zll that protein! I didn't ever think a guy could have that much Poo!! I guess my ex wife was correct when she told me a was full of it!