Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Great Fill Dr. In San Diego!!!!!

hey friends... I know there are a lot of you in CA looking for a great fill Dr. Well I found one!!! Dr. Powell is in the Cardiff Medical Center and is affiliated with Fill Centers USA. He will fill patients banded in Mexico and because of his affiliation with Fill Centers USA you are entitled to a bunch of useful resources to help you on your journey. For starters... his staff is incredible... really helpful and sweet. His office is EASY to get to and beautiful, exactly 1 hour from Orange County. His fills are competitively priced. Fill Centers USa provides you with a binder full of useful information that answers many, many questions as well as, a great website with lots of helpful features, such as, calorie tracking, progress tracking spreadsheets, recipes, support staff, etc. etc. If anyone would like more information about Dr. Powell, I would be happy to talk to you. I really wanted to find a Dr. close to home to do my fills as many of you know, and now I have..... and I feel REALLY LUCKY!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I am so glad to hear that. I am getting banded on the 14th of this month in MX and was wondering how the fillcenterUSA would work. I live in Orange County so that will work out great. I figured I would go to my first one or two fills with the doctor that is banding me and then I was going to try the doctor in Cardiff.

Thanks for the information.

Hey Kel, GOOD LUCK for your big day on the 14th! Which doctor is doing your surgery? Where are you in Orange County? I live in Yorba Linda. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I had my surgery on Feb. 3rd... and I had my fill last Tuesday. Dr. Powell did my first fill last Tuesday and I have really great restriction! Let me know if you have any questions.

Hello Wannabe,

Thank you for the support, I really appreciate it. My surgeon is Dr. Ortiz in TJ. I live in San Juan Capistrano and although TJ is not too far from me, only about an hour and a half, I would really like to have a fill doctor a bit closer. I am sure, I will get at least my first fill or so from Dr Ortiz and then I might change to the Doctors in SanDiego.

Who was your surgeon?

I was contemplating Cardiff because there are no options close to my home state of Minnesota, but my sister lives close to Cardiff. I guess my question is: about how many aftercare visits should one expect? I'm close to pulling the trigger on lap band surgery in Mexico, but would only do it if I can work out aftercare logistics.

I think the fillcenterusa plan has monthly visits, but I could be wrong. I have been hearing for over a year that they are going to have a doctor in a town about 10 minutes from me "soon" or "just around the corner" some a little leary of the whole thing, but their program does sound nice.

Either way, I've been banded for about 20 months, and I've had 3 aftercare visits. 2 fills and 1 unfill. I know I should go see a doctor just to get 'checked out', but I haven't done it yet.

Does anyone knows any other place just do Fill? Cardiff center web site is down and I don't think they are in business. Please let me know I live in North county San Diego and have a hard time to find fill DR. I had my LapBand in Tijuana and don't want to go there for fill. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelet me know.

Dr Khalil at ambulatory care in San Diego..I'm not sure if he just does fills for non patients but it's worth a try..he's a great doc

Dr Khalil at ambulatory care in San Diego..I'm not sure if he just does fills for non patients but it's worth a try..he's a great doc

Do you happen to have his number? Thank you so much

(858) 715-1822 hope it works out!

Oh goodness! Idk where that face came from!! Lol it's 858 715 1822!