Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I have lost 70 lbs !! Have 9.5 cc in my band !!

Last 3 times no fill!!! Now latly I feel hungry after I eat !!! Confused !! I wonder if I need a little boost !! Do all of you track your calories !

I will be tracking my calories on my fitness pal once I get banded.

70 lbs is an awesome loss!

I have read the more you lose - the less "tight" your band is hence the reason for additional fills after you have experienced restriction for a while.

And yes, I am on MyFitnessPal daily. I have went from 233 pounds to 173 pounds ON MY OWN. I was just recently banded and looking forward to that "Green Zone". MyFitnessPal only shows an 11 pound loss because I started it one month before my surgery. There are many banded people on there - and I have many of them "as friends". I couldn't do it without them :) If you want to sign up....my user name is MsLadyLisa. Look for me and I would be happy to encourage you!

Add more protien it worked for me but everyone if different or even if it been one hour after I have eaten drink Water or what you to see if that works .Good Luck

Tracking is very Very beneficial. Really helps you realize things about the way you eat. I strongly suggest it. I use myfittnesspal

I am just wondering if I need a little fill !!

I am triing to stay at 1200 but even that is tough some days cause I gettjng hungry

I am just wondering if I need a little fill !!

I am triing to stay at 1200 but even that is tough some days cause I gettjng hungry

Yes you may need a fill. I don't track calories, my nutritionist taught me about portion sizes and it works for me, others need to count calories and that's fine also. Do what suits you. Reason I hate calorie counting is because it makes me feel like I'm on a diet which I wanted to break away from if that makes sense.

Talk to your doctor that gives you fills and explain how you're travelling along, he/she will guide you if you need a fill.

Thanks soo much !!! I really think I may need a luttle fill !! I have been the same weight for over a year !! I feel like I am on a diet as well when I have to track calories !! I mean I just am getting hungy about 45 min to a Hour after I eat!!!

I was thinking of seeing a nutritionist !!

Yes, Tracking helps you stay accountable for your daily intake and food choices. I also use my fitness pal (App) that helps me stay focused. Good Luck.

I use my fitness pal !!! But sometimes I forget !!

Has Anyonr else been the same weight for over a year and started getting hungry sooner then usual ??? And did you get a fill if so ??? I am due to see the dr this Tuesday !!!!!