Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

HELP ~ April Fools for Little Ones

I was just thinking today that I should come up with a good joke on April 1st for my boys since they are old enough to understand. They are ages 5 yrs & 3.5 yrs. Any mommies out there have any good ideas? We love to joke and laugh together so I know they'll enjoy being tricked. :heh:

April Fools Day is on a Saturday. Wake them up for School (or Church)? Once you get them all ready and are in the car... APRIL FOOLS!

Thanks Morsaille ~ That sounds like a good one, but that would require me getting out of bed myself.....I hate mornings. :notagree I appreciate the reply. :clap2:

Anyone else pull good ones on their kids? :)

Get the kids up and tell them the whole neighborhood has been robbed.

They are stealing belly buttons. Tell them yours is gone and they better check theirs.

I think it is funny and won't be disappointing!:notagree

Hi, a great place to go for all kinds of ideas for kids is familyfun.com. It is a Disney-run publication. I subscribe to the magazine, but you can access all the ideas online. They have some fun recipes, where it looks like meat loaf, but it's really dessert, or it looks like something it's not...very cute! Go there, and see what you see. They also have great ideas for crafts and travel, too!

http://familyfun.go.com/

they have a tab for April Fools. I'm going again, I'll let you know if I find some good ideas. My kids are 6 and 3, so I could use some creativity. :)

Okay, here's some cute ones...

Paint their toenails red after they go to sleep, then quietly put them in the other's bed so they wake up in the wrong room. Then call them their sibling's name all day. "That's whose room you came out of this morning!"

In the car, on your way to...wherever...make the car lurch and act confused, pull over to the side of the road and say "we are out of gas! how will we get to..." and take it from there.

Green food coloring. Milk, eggs, Pasta, any food! "Oh no! It's spoiled! Ewwwww! April Fools!"

And there's more ideas you can read and "make them your own" depending on the kids ages.

Why didn't I think of Family Fun? I used to get the magazine. I will go there.

Love all the ideas. Can't wait to do some of them. Who says you can only do one trick? I'll keep'em going all day.

post-206270-1381313325242_thumb.jpg

post-205997-13813133041303_thumb.gif

Be prepared 3loves, kids learn QUICKLY!

Next year who will be the April Fool in your house? lol

Have a fun day! :)

hi i not sure what thread to go on but could some one go through how to put one of those ticket factory weight lose things i went to the page chose and wrote evety thing out but dont know how to get it to this page under my name PLEASE HELP

Thanks ladies!! We had an interesting morning. I painted the nails of all three of my guys which includes my husband. :heh: He had to work this AM, so he woke me up asking for the nail polish remover b/c he said my son painted his nails. I didn't tell him at the time that I was the guilty party. I called him at work and confessed. He didn't even see his toes were red too! He was a good sport.

My little ones woke me up saying they had blood on their fingers. They are so precious!!! I also told them about the belly button thief, they checked and then my oldest said, "Mom were you having a dream?"

The boys kind of paid me back by sneaking the paint out of the cabinet....they had a good time at the kitchen table. Out chocolate lab, Malley, had orange spots by the time I figured out what was going on!! :biggrin1:

kebabish ~ You can click this link for info on the ticker: http://www.lapbandtalk.com/showthread.php?t=16218 Good luck!!