Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Took A Chance.....

Hi all... I have been on lately, but for some reason, my computer is playing evil with me and will not let me sign on this site, so in short, I am reading everyone's posts, I just cannot respond!

Anyway.... I am stopping home to change to head to a friends house for the night, finish the festivites for the Labor Day weekend, tired and sweaty, needed a quick shower and change. Now for clothes... I only had so many clean clothes that fit. I pick up a pair of jean shorts, size 20. Nope, not gonna happen. But I decide to try anyway and I will just wallow in my misery about it later.

Low and behold, they fit!!! Well, they got on anyway!! They are a bit tight right now, but I cannot believe it. My scale does not always show this. I am dumbfounded! I just had to run here and tell everyone.

I am now off to my friends house and I hope everyone is enjoying their weekends!

Stephanie

What an achievement! Lucky you! :D

Hey! Congratulations to you! My computer was doing the same thing, but I found that if I go to a page other than the home page I can log in. Hope this helps.

D.

Awesome Stephanie, congratulations!!!!

Hey! Congratulations to you! My computer was doing the same thing, but I found that if I go to a page other than the home page I can log in. Hope this helps.

D.

Thanks for the tip. I'm having same problems logging in. It started on Sept 1. No problems before this date and same name and password.

YAY!!! So happy for you!

Congratulations!!! Looking forward to that day myself :)

That is so cool! So happy for you, congrats!

same here, tried to log on a few times to no avail

your exciting news proves the point that inches mean more than what the scales says

congrats my friend, you are an inspiration to me

Hi Stephanie, I am also a Stephanie and had the same experience.

I had bought a variety of pant sizes from a clearance sale locally (GREAT discount rate) and one day two months ago I wanted to show my honey how close I was to being able to fit into the 16's (I had never tried them on prior to this experience). I put them on and said, "see, I can even pull them up!" I then buttoned and zipped them and stood dumbfounded for a minute before I started jumping up and down yelling "they fit! these are size 16's! They fit!" etc etc like a broken record.

Sometimes we are so focused on a number that we forget to see the actual changes happening. I love this journey and it has taught me to appreciate so much more.

Yay!!!! What an accomplishment. IRS amazing how our body image/size deceive us at times.

Oops auto correct IRS lol!!!!!!

Meant to say it is amazing!!!!!

That's some great news!! Just this Sunday we had an early Labor day party at our house and when I went to get dressed I realized I didn't have any clean capris. I was like...crap.....then I thought about my old ones pushed way back in the drawer so I pulled them out. To my surprise they fit!!! Zipped, comfortable fit!!! Lol. I even had two people tell me they looked a little baggy on me. Baggy......sure.....I'll take that any day!!!! :)