Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lost My Tatas

Are you losing the weight from everywhere? This is one of my concerns in having the surgery.

You most likely will Lose from the top down....just like how gravity works. First people noticed in my face... Then the mid section and finally below the waist. As for the "girls"... They went from 44c to 34 very padded B only because they hang so low I cannot cram them into an A... But they measure an A! That is the one surgery I am considering actually because it bothers me so much!

You most likely will Lose from the top down....just like how gravity works. First people noticed in my face... Then the mid section and finally below the waist. As for the "girls"... They went from 44c to 34 very padded B only because they hang so low I cannot cram them into an A... But they measure an A! That is the one surgery I am considering actually because it bothers me so much!

You will naturally lose the opposite of how you gain. If you gain in your butt & thighs first then hat is the last place it will go away. If you gain in the belly area first(like most of us guys, then that little pot belly will hang around to the bitter end. If gaining weight had minimal effect on your breast size the losing will also , however the opposite is also true.

One thing that seems to ring true for most everybody is you'll notice the loss first in your extremities(hands, feet, & face).

BTW, Floidays, I have to say, you look great.

I've lost almost 50 pounds, and I've gone from a DD or DDD to a D. :(

Good bras are so expensive, but I just can't bring myself to wear an inferior bra that gives me cone-boob.

I can't wait to lose some of my tata's' date=' I'm a 44DD, whew! However, being that I've lost 31 lbs so far since surgery they seem smaller but I haven't changed bra sizes yet. Looking forward to it tho.[/quote']

I was wearing 44 ddd and some dd and when I went to get new bras I got a 42d I'm really glad tho n I still seem large. I've lost 45lbs in 3 mos n I'm loosing it all over but I can tell more up top! Keep up good work everyone

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

I have lost wieght in my face , butt legs and arms first , middle is taking its good all time and my boobs are the same , come on b cups . :D

My boobs hang straight down. Although they are getting smaller, when I've lost all my excess weight I think I'm going to go get uplift surgery just to remove all the excess skin on my breasts. I don't really care what size they are, in a way I'd like to convince a doctor to totally remove them, not a complete mastectomy(sp?) but so small I wouldn't need a bra at all, since they aren't needed at all in my case. I'm asexual and do not have children and have no desire to have children. But I doubt a doctor would go for that.

I have gone from a 52 d to a 36 c and that's getting loose. I don't feel sad about it though only the loose skin that bothers me the gals just aren't as perky as they used to be :(

Grass is probably always greener but I have giant tatas and I've notices they're significantly smaller and I'm thrilled. I was planning on having breast reduction next year but I'm wondering if I'm even going to have to now. For me this is great - id gladly trade places with you if I could!!

Lol....my thought exactly. I have some pretty big boobs too so I wouldn't mind a little gone. My hubby on the other hand is in denial that they will change. He wants them to stay, but I hate to tell him...they're already on their way out...Lmbo!

Hell I'm a man' date=' and my man breasts are smaller! I admit it!

Hang in there ladies, your health to any man is Most important![/quote']

Lol...thanks for peeping in!! My husband has recently lost about 75 lbs on his own and his man boobs are gone. :)

Are you losing the weight from everywhere? This is one of my concerns in having the surgery.

Most of my weight is in my belly and boobs. Havent had surgery yet, scheduled for sept 19th. Just hoping to lose weight in these areas mostly. Is there certain exercises I can do to help with theses areas?

I understand ya, I feel the same way. You're not alone.

Most of my weight is in my belly and boobs. Havent had surgery yet' date=' scheduled for sept 19th. Just hoping to lose weight in these areas mostly. Is there certain exercises I can do to help with theses areas?[/quote']

I really don't think exercise can spot treat fat. You can build muscle but taking the fat off happens in its own way.

I don't really care what size they are, in a way I'd like to convince a doctor to totally remove them, not a complete mastectomy(sp?) but so small I wouldn't need a bra at all, since they aren't needed at all in my case.

Laura - I had a reduction when I turned 18, went from a 40DD to a full C. After having the surgery, I don't need to wear a bra if I don't want to. My boobs were super saggy before and now they're perfectly in place whether I have a bra on or not. Maybe getting a reduction or lift, and removing excess skin, will keep them in place without them going completely away (unless you want them all the way gone).

I had implants before I gained my last 50 lbs. So they will still be there when the fat melts away. Hoping I don't need a lift!