Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Banded Today!

I am finally getting banded today... Lots of mixed emotions going on... I hope all goes well and see u all once I have been banded. Wish me luck! :)

Can't wait to hear!! Good Luck!!

Wishing you lots of luck!

Keep us all informed on your progress...

best of luck to you. i was banded december 1 2011 and so far i lost 105 pounds. this is the best decision i ever made. it takes a while to get used to the lifestyle but once you get into your groove, you will see the pounds melt away. good luck today and if you have any questions, send me a message. congrats.

Good luck to you! You will be fine.

I am finally getting banded today... Lots of mixed emotions going on... I hope all goes well and see u all once I have been banded. Wish me luck! :)

Good luck to you and wishing you a speedy recovery. I'm being banded tomorrow and YES having all type of emotional issues. Am I doing the right thing? I know this is normal so I will ignore my misgivings and concentrate on getting fine as wine for my next vacation! Size 6 I'm coming for you!!!! Being able to maybe run a 12 minute mile, you bet!

Good luck and I that you will have a speedy recovery.

Good luck to you and wishing you a speedy recovery. I'm being banded tomorrow and YES having all type of emotional issues. Am I doing the right thing? I know this is normal so I will ignore my misgivings and concentrate on getting fine as wine for my next vacation! Size 6 I'm coming for you!!!! Being able to maybe run a 12 minute mile' date=' you bet![/quote']

Girl I get mine done tomorrow too...I understand how you feel!

Best of Luck.... Remember to walk walk walk when you get home.. You wont want too but it will help you relieve the gas filling..

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I am finally home stayed in the hospital for a day. Pain not bad at all just of course a little gas pain but walking really does the trick. the worst part of my hospital stay was basically yesterday getting the upper GI to see how liquid was getting down my band. That stuff was nasty almost felt like I was going to throw up! thank God I didnt and I was able to get my 1st shake down and they sent me home. It was great to sleep in my own bed last night. I am a little sore at my incision sites but that is to be expected. I have six incision sites but from what I can see they are pretty small so hopefully will heal nicely and wont have any complications. so far NO REGRETS except wish I would have did this sooner! O yea I want to get on the scale but wont until a week out I want some of the swelling to go down before I get on a scale again! Best of luck to everyone with upcoming surgery! again thanks for all the well wishes!

Best of luck. Chronicle your experience for us and let us know how you are doing. Prayers!!!