Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Slumber Parties Convention Pictures!

You are beautiful DeCarla. You have a lot going for you. I'm so glad you had a great time and won that award. What an awesome feeling that must have been.

You look like you're having an absolutely FAAABULOUS time. Love the BLING.

I'm green with envy.

I always wondered what people from Vegas did for vacation and where they went..............now I know!

Congrats on your success and your really fun vacation. Glad you got to have such a blast! I'm insanely jealous!

Yeah....me too, I'm jealous!! You can tell you had an awesome and fantastic time you'll never forget!! BTW, you do look amazing!! :clap2: Such an inspiration to a prebander!! :clap2: Thanks for sharing the pics, they brought smiles and giggles.

Did they introduce any new products for the new year? Just wondering. :cry :rolleyes

OMG, YES the new 2006 products were announced! Here I thought I was immune to adult toys considering I own $20,000 worth of them, but even all us Slumber gals were squirming in our seats at some of our new stuff! New soy candles that turn to massage oil as they melt; I walked on stage & volunteered a bare arm & the wax doesn't burn, just rubs in so nice & comes in chocolate that's heavenly! But the Sugar Spoon... holy smoke! The tip is shaped like a spoon so it cups your G-spot while the whole thing does the Hokey Pokey & Macarena all at once - I looked around and all the girls were crossing their legs really tight, including me!

I won 5 packs of new catalogs but won't have them till the printers release them, so go to my site & request one and you'll be the first to see my new goodies!

Thank you all for the compliments, they are horribly needed right now because if I don't get back on track soon, I'll be in big trouble. I won't torture you by describing the meals we had, but I endulged in ever southern fantasy known to man and some Italian ones. Hubby & I even shared decadent deserts in bed in the very late hours, let alone the booze & real Cokes! They don't even have the word "Calorie" in southern dictionaries!

Tomorrow better be the day I get real again!

Wow! You look great and it looks way more fun then my boring computer conventions...

I visited your website too... I may need to place and order ~~evil grin~~

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

Lisa, you look amazing. You look like you had a ball. I want to go!!!!

Glad to have you back here at LBT ........I missed ya.

Congratulations!!!!!!!! You Deserve It Delarla, With Your Personality, You Can Sell Anything. Keep Up The Awesome Job Of Teaching Women To Love Themselves......:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Lisa,

So GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!! It's so nice to see the ring that I helped you get:)

Did you guys talk about the ban of sex toys in Mississippi? I read something about this in a news article. I don't know the specific act/case/statute, but I'll try to find it. The article talks about how easy it is to get a gun in Mississippi, but you can't get a sex toy. Anyway, opponents are fighting this, as they should. What grown folks do in their bedroom, is their own business.

Last week we drove outside the French Quarter a couple miles into the city of New Orleans and saw nearly 100% devastation from Katrina; there's nothing left. Every McDonald's, business, gas station & most homes are abandoned and/or condemned. I can't imagine anything worse than what Katrina did to New Orleans, yet the media says Misssissippi was hit way worse. Anybody worried about something so stupid as banning sex toys in Mississippi, while that state is in such severe desperation and devastation, should be banned from Mississippi. Unbelievably shameful that they'd waste energy, time and money on such a ridiculous cause right now. Those people aren't getting their 1.8 weekly required orgasms and need a toy more than anyone.

By the way, at Convention our new "soft catalog" was introduced. Slumber isn't just about sex. Our line of relax & massage items are something everybody should be using to let go of stress, tension and anxiety. This new catalog will allow us to advertise on daytime TV and leave the soft catalogs anywhere we please without offending anybody.

What's so offensive about soaking in bubbles made with real champagne, a good almond oil & lavendar back massage or a rash-free shave?