Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I really want you start eating this but I haven't found the right brand for me. I did freeze plain in ice cube trays to add to Protein Shake but I can't eat it just yet. Any recommendations

Oikos - not the fruit on the bottom

The Key Lime, Raspberry, strawberry that are not fruit on the bottom... to die for.

Actually, I've been trying to cut back, it has become my weakness.

The Key Lime is like scooping the middle out of a key lime pie. It is sooo yummy.

I tried chobani honey greek yogurt today...gag never again. Thanks for the tip

I've tried them all...

ya, I have never been a yogurt eater of any kind, but I truly love the Oikos key lime!

Give it a try!

I love chobani champs, the very berry flavor. Actually I can do any of the flavored Greek yogurts but the less carbohydrates in it, the nastier it is LOL

Try using it for dips. like mix it with ranch dressing seasoning or taco seasoning and eat with veggies.

I'm buying the Fresh N Easy store nonfat Greek yogurt plain. I mix a little Splenda and it tastes good. The Greek yougurts have a higher Protein count in each container as compared to other yogurt.

I love oikos individuals for Breakfast on work days, the plain costco brand with some fruit preserves is my nightime snack. I need to cut down on it! But, I use it to get my last Protein grams in for the day.

I picked up some Greek Gods plain last week and OMG it is like whipped cream or ice cream ~ holy zeus!!! wow, that could really be my new weakness but I am too cheap to buy it often :P

I like it plain and tart, but I also add vanilla, a little sugar, nuts and seeds, fruit, cocoa powder and sugar, whatever takes my fancy - favourite and the moment is a little sugar, coconut essence and coconut, mmmmmmm.

I make my own with an Easiyo yogurt maker. Our brands are different here, so I have my faves, pot set ones are the best. We've just had Chobani introduced in one of our supermarkets and it tastes very sweet and different to what we have been getting in Australia to me! A lot more artificial and tampered with.

Fage is good. Very tart but good with a little honey. I really like the carb master brand from Kroger- I love the banana & eat it with Cereal instead of milk ( I love kashi- honey flax). It is very satisfying.

I read a lot about people mixing stuff into the plain. I really should try that.

I do not like plain Greek yogurt either, but have read on here that mixing 1/2 of the crystal light packets ( the size for 16 oz water) into the yogurt.

Since reading that I live for my yogurt- I used Oikos vanilla flavor and 1/2 packet of raspberry lemonade- I lick the bowl clean it's so good!

dwilliams

Chobani with honey is like the worst one lol. It was my first pick too but the best ones in my opinion are the ones with fruit on the bottom. It really adds the sweetness to it. I LOVE Chobani pineapple but also enjoy all the oikos ones with fruit on bottom. I know a lot of people who say the Chobani pineapple is their favorite so maybe try that flavor

Oh and that's a great idea about the crystal light! I'm gonna try that do maybe I can start buying the plain ones.

I buy Okois, love all of them; you cab blend up some fresh berries and add to the plain.....yummy.

Try some grapenuts on your yogurt it works for me