Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Is The Best Tasting Protein Shake Powder?

Trying to figure out which Protein Powder is the best tasting.

So am I. What I've noticed on LBT and other places, is that everyone's taste buds are different, and everyone likes their own brand of powder. Looks like we have to do some taste testing :rolleyes: . Hopefully people will post on this.

GNC Total Lean shakes are my favorite 25g Protein. Come in chocolate, peanut butter/ chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. I love the chocolate. Good luck with finding your fav : )

I prefer Unjury!!

I prefer Unjury!!

After 3 years of hearing about unjury I finally broke down and ordered the sampler yesterday. Y'all are so gonna hear about it if it sucks!!!!!!

I just ordered the sampler too!

Hey guys' date='

Where are you ordering sample Protein shakes?[/quote']

Unjury's web site. They actually sell a sampler pack to try...really curious to give it a taste!!!!

Hubby ordered me the sampler pack from bariatic fusion, so far I like the Cappuccino and cinnamon bun. Hated the chocolate (actually had to toss it because it had a weird after taste).

I like the GNC total lean shakes and BSN Dessert shakes are low carb and lots of great flavors.

Thanks for the replies...One more thing how do I get the ticker on my profile? I can't figure it out. :)

Everyone has their own preferences so try as many as you can. I also noticed that some I didn't like pre-op I can now drink so keep in mind that your tastes may change.

I have several powders I like.

Ideal chocolate milk Protein powder. They used to make a vanilla and it was good too.

unjury chocolate splendor, vanilla, unflavored and chicken Soup. Haven't tried the strawberry but just got a sample pack.

Syntrax nectar Roadside Lemonade, caribbean cooler, strawberry mousse, Cappuccino.

All of the above powders are in my pantry right now, so I dont get bored or stuck having the same thing over and over.

I also have sugar free Torani syrups to add to my drinks... Chocolate, vanilla, caramel and coconut. This way I can have a caramel chocolate drink, a chocolate coconut drink, etc. it doesn't have to be plain Jane.

For the nectar lemonade and Caribbean cooler, I add the crystal light packets of either lemonade, raspberry lemonade or pink lemonade to boost the taste. There's no limit to the flavors you can make.

Try to buy sample sizes when you can. Many websites have these.

I don't do the ready made drinks. Tried a few but didn't find one that was willing to drink on a regular basis.

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

Very happy with the EAS Carb control powder and ready made drinks. I use vanilla a lot more than any other, but add fruit. The chocolate is good with a tbs of preanut butter.(also with banana) Also, I use carb control yogurt and add low fat milk to the Protein Powder. I also have strawberry, orange nectar (really thickens up), and peach for variety.

I have nectar non flavored it's ok there's a LITTLE after taste I tried dramatize chocolate mint that's pretty good I got my Unjury in last week didn't try it yet... My surgery isn't until sept but I wanted a head start knowing which I like and don't like also if you email muscle milk they will send you samples for free

Trying to figure out which Protein powder is the best tasting.

Check out http://www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com and look for her massive list of Protein shake recipes. She makes making them and drinking them sound fun! I think there's a reference to that list on the left side of her page.

Good luck!