Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr Kwon's Dietrition

Does anyone know the name of Dr. Kwon's dietitian? I really need someone to sit down with, and get me on the right track again.

I have been in such a funk, I can't get motivated. :)

Where is Springtime?

Her name is Elaine Ridley and you can reach her at Dr Kwons office or at the hospital...845 858 7000. Hope this helps.....Cindy

Thank you Cyndel, I am having such a hard time getting back on track, I went Dr. Kwon last week, he put me back on shakes, and gave me a .10 fill, there is still no change...I am starving.....how are you doing with the loss?

Thank you for Elaines name, I will call her this week.

Dont feel bad Jorjet I just had another fill on Friday 3/17 and I still feel hungry ALL the time! I am also struggling with my diet! You are def. not alone!

Dont feel bad Jorjet I just had another fill on Friday 3/17 and I still feel hungry ALL the time! I am also struggling with my diet! You are def. not alone!:phanvan

Hey Jorjet...good to hear from you...and NO your not the only one!!!I had gastritis so there were no fills for me for a while....and I was taken off my blood pressure meds( good) which is a diurectic(bad)...so I've gained about 4 lbs probably water...anyway..I feel I'm OUT OF CONTROL!!!!I'm hoping he fills me on tues. even thou some things stick...I think I'm mental!!!!!Let me know what Elaine says...I'll probably see her at meeting this Wed in PORT.....Cindy

Cindel:

What do the three numbers with the slashes indicate after your name? I'm seeing Dr. Kwon also. Just have th endoscopy and insurance approval hurdle to go. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

MC

Marie,

CONGRATS ......on getting each step closer to surgery......Dr. Kwon is an excellent doctor.

The numbers Cyndell has are starting weight/ current weight/ goal weight.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Do you go to support meetings yet?

If so where have you gone? To Maury?

I need to go back to support cuz....Lord knows I need a kick in the butt.:faint:

well this is my first post i am going to dr kwon's well actually dr vinces. my surgery is on august 9th i'm kinda nervous not sure what to expect

Welcome to both of you....this is a journey thats truly going to change your lives..Hey Jorjet..I'm having the potatoe chip issue too!!! I'm considering going back to group..but I go to the one in Port Jevis.. If any of you guys (Marie Carmen,Pebbles) need any info...email me and I'll try to help...Cindy:welcome:

thanks i really appreciate it, i see alot of people on here complaining about the length of time it is taking to lose the weight and thats a first everyone i've met from groups and dr kwon's office say that it has been coming off pretty smoothly for awhile then you plateau which is expected

Hello everyone I just wanted to see how the rest of Dr. Kwon and Dr Vinces' patients were doing I am banded as of August 9th I'm still on the liquid phase I go back to Dr on monday and hopefully go to the mushy stage. I have a few questions as far as the diet goes after, I've seen a lot of threads on here with different foods people are eating but notice alot of the things Dr Kwon is dead set against such as bread and rice and steak. Any suggestions that are ok with the Dr I know he's a a little more strict than others and would like to know what I should be getting this weekend at the grocery store for my next phase ( which in reading is the mushy phase but he had told me it was 2 Protein Shakes and 1 small meal I think he meant a mushy meal LOL) Thanks if anyone can help and Goodluck to everyone

Hi Pebbles,

Welcome aboard!! For the mushy stage, I ate things like chilli, Soups, Jello, sf/ff/ puddings, same with ice pops. You are in the healing stage, so you need to heal before you lose the weight. Anything, I can help you with just holla....Hugs, and good luck on your journey.:(

Thanks jorget