Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WOW....Four names to add today there is 2 August bandsters going in for surgery today. Please join the August 2012 Bandster group. Good Luck to everyone

03AUG-MikeB' date=' Kiatierose, dianalyn, SibleyNP :D Congrats

06AUG-cmk9, Rojasonoli, Rachel1978, cshoe12164 :D Congrats

07AUG-ready4awesome, Caseyp, kwarnke, tiffahny, sadiebrown :D Congrats

08AUG, Westie love, CB2 :D Congrats

09AUG-Stokesmommy, jellybean_2124, Fat_Librarian

10AUG-MsGirl1271, Pheath, tomosia

11AUG-naomi82

12AUG-Sarahemma94

13AUG-Irhodes46, Mom2 4kidos, MszShaye, farmgirl04, ErinO'Donnell, kimeo99

14AUG-abrinson889, TampaGina

15AUG-DeAna N, clarks4Willie, Beautiful-B, sews4fun, Roxygirl

16AUG-Mysticoutback, chunkydunkin', FernandinaGin,

17AUG-indigochild76

20AUG-Gigi_Girl, Jlpick30, Pinkskyy84, Bust, sxyunique

21AUG-cassiem93, pjsurratt, duckydoom

22AUG-ladygardner, pjenkinson1970, prettysmart1913, Kirsten 46038, 2bhotagain

23AUG-Missymobaby, tflemon67, LissaH, lisastill, JasonCanDoit!

24AUG-Michele1975, EverythingToGain, LiveStrong41, krazykristy1998

27AUG-binab, mrslogan0612, BeeBlueheron

28AUG-slojo67, 67jax, pjenkins1970

29AUG- joann852

30AUG-yourshoesareuntied, trishkaczsassycass830, harleymelm

31AUG-MissE44, Nanu, dean7115

Congrats to everyone[/quote']

We are really working our way throught the list now, good luck Gigi-Girl, Jlpick30, Pinkskyy84, Bust and Sxyunique for Monday.

How's everyone doing?? I am having a hard time getting everything in (protien/water). I feel super full all the time. I never thought those words would come out of my mouth! LOL! I'm only 4 days post op so I am just taking it day to day and allowing myself to heal before I worry about it too much. If I still feel the same next week I'll call my Dr. Maybe the band is too tight?! I hope everyone is having a good day!!

Hi! I'm new here! I'm getting my band Friday, August 24!

Hi Andrealeigh2116! There's several of us on here with the same surgery dates. It will be great to have each other for support!

I must of fell off the list...mine is Aug 24. Im almost there.

I fell from the list as well. Banded yesterday. Shoulder pain is my main complaint. Hungry also. Looking forward to some Soup late tomorrow.

Sorry it has been awhile There are 9 August bandsters going in for surgery tomorrow. Just added 9 new people good luck everyone

09AUG-Stokesmommy, jellybean_2124, Fat_Librarian :D Congrats

10AUG-MsGirl1271, Pheath, tomosia :D Congrats

11AUG-naomi82

12AUG-Sarahemma94

13AUG-Irhodes46, Mom2 4kidos, MszShaye, farmgirl04, ErinO'Donnell, kimeo99

:D Congrats

14AUG-abrinson889, TampaGina :D Congrats

15AUG-DeAna N, clarks4Willie, Beautiful-B, sews4fun, Roxygirl :DCongrats

16AUG-Mysticoutback, chunkydunkin', FernandinaGin, Edan :DCongrats

17AUG-indigochild76, ajbo33, Domika03, Chandra12 :DCongrats

18AUG-Ashley :D

20AUG-Gigi_Girl, Jlpick30, Pinkskyy84, Bust, sxyunique, kpizzle,dimplef4, G Maximus, gettingmyskinnyon@42

21AUG-cassiem93, pjsurratt, duckydoom, noragreen

22AUG-ladygardner, pjenkinson1970, prettysmart1913, Kirsten 46038, 2bhotagain

23AUG-Missymobaby, tflemon67, LissaH, lisastill, JasonCanDoit!, starvinmanda

24AUG-Michele1975, EverythingToGain, LiveStrong41, krazykristy1998, yeya, Khpiglet, andrealeigh2116

27AUG-binab, mrslogan0612, BeeBlueheron, dwilliams, Kdubb

28AUG-slojo67, 67jax, pjenkins1970, wheldonmommy

29AUG- joann852, MusicTeacher

30AUG-yourshoesareuntied, trishkaczsassycass830, harleymelm, choosesuccess

31AUG-MissE44, Nanu, dean7115, kimmers2012, Livestrong41

Congrats to everyone

I fell from the list as well. Banded yesterday. Shoulder pain is my main complaint. Hungry also. Looking forward to some Soup late tomorrow.

Glad to hear you are doing well

Gigi_Girl, Jlpick30, Pinkskyy84, Bust, sxyunique, kpizzle,dimplef4, G Maximus, gettingmyskinnyon @42...Good luck tomorrow

Oh... man. I'm kinda worried, guys! I'm to be banded on Tuesday at 730 - I'm super excited about that of course - first surgery of the day and I have an awesome team... but I was drying my hair this morning and pulled a muscle in my back on the right side. No idea how, I guess I'm just talented like that. Does anybody know if somehow it isn't resolved, will this interfere with surgery? It's been spasming pretty bad off and on, but I've had had this happen before and the only thing the docs do is have me "take it easy" until it calms down. So, I've been laying in bed and sleeping off and on simply out of nothing to do. I guess it's just one of my last little worries... :unsure:

I hope everything is going well with everyone who's been banded in the past few weeks and everyone who is going to be banded in the next few. I have two weeks off of work, so I'm looking forward to catching up on movies and whatnot :rolleyes:

I just was banded on Thursday the 16th an am on my way back to normal... Sore and tired bit hopeful and excited! Wishing everyone else the best for lifelong success!

Congratulations to all the recent bandsters. I'm getting excited for the 30th. Living through this low calorie liquid diet is the biggest challenge right now. Drinking a lot of Vitamin waters but craving a dirt pepsi horribly. Anyone have any tricks on getting over my soda addiction? Diet pepsi has been my vice for YEARS!

"This Too Shall Pass"

I was just banded on the 15th!!

Gigi_Girl, Jlpick30, Pinkskyy84, Bust, sxyunique, kpizzle,dimplef4, G Maximus, gettingmyskinnyon @42...Good luck tomorrow

Good luck on Monday Aug 20. Be Positive and Keep the Faith.

Was just banded yesterday (the 17th) and i'm already having stomach growls from hunger! Whats that all about!? I keep being told that I wont be hungry for a while!

On the bright side though, the surgery went well, so far no gas pains, i'm out and about, and barely feeling nauseous! woohoo!!

Definitely don't feel the band either. In fact if I didn't feel the port I would wonder if my doc pulled a fast one on me :P