Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OMG getting banded in two days!!

I literally cant breathe!!! Not sure if it's my nerves or excitement!!

Roxygirl' date=' clarks4Willie, Beautiful-B, sews4fun and DeAna how are you feeling?[/quote']

I understand that feeling. I have to be at surgery center at 7:30am this Friday (17th). Im so looking forward to starting this new life. Doing my best to keep busy at work but feeling a bit distracted. Lol.

OMG getting banded in two days!!

I literally cant breathe!!! Not sure if it's my nerves or excitement!!

Roxygirl, clarks4Willie, Beautiful-B, sews4fun and DeAna how are you feeling?

I'm so excited for you!!! I just posted a blog on my page. Just click on the link below ;)

Glad you were able to post and update us... and I hope the pain subsides soon and that darn gas goes away!

I can't believe the month is half over. I've just finished day 3 of preop and my headache is finally gone. I hope the next 11 days go by quickly! It seems like half the conversations at work somehow end up food related. I never really noticed that before.

I am going this weekend to finally pick a Vitamin and get things ready for post op. Any suggestions for Vitamins? I have my nutritionists suggestions, but most are only available if ordered online.

I'm not a frequent poster, but I am on on my phone lurking most of the day. :) I hope all those in post op are recovering well and good luck to those going tomorrow!

Glad you were able to post and update us... and I hope the pain subsides soon and that darn gas goes away!

I can't believe the month is half over. I've just finished day 3 of preop and my headache is finally gone. I hope the next 11 days go by quickly! It seems like half the conversations at work somehow end up food related. I never really noticed that before.

I am going this weekend to finally pick a Vitamin and get things ready for post op. Any suggestions for Vitamins? I have my nutritionists suggestions, but most are only available if ordered online.

I'm not a frequent poster, but I am on on my phone lurking most of the day. :) I hope all those in post op are recovering well and good luck to those going tomorrow!

I use the Gummy multi from costco as well as the Calcium gummy. I think I'll try the chocolate Vita chews next :)

To all the new banders very Happy news! And to you all who in-waiting, Happy news is coming for you. Keep the faith. WE can do it together!

Best wishes

Thanks for the tip - was hoping for a chewable Vitamin and I happen to be going to costco today anyway. I may need to pick up some more Premier Protein while I'm there. I hate plain vanilla, but I've been using it as a base for smoothies. This morning I mixed it with a non-fat Chobani blueberry yogurt, some fresh blueberries and ice. It is my favorite one so far. So flavorful - yum! I wouldn't be surviving preop if I couldn't add to these shakes. :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks for the tip - was hoping for a chewable Vitamin and I happen to be going to costco today anyway. I may need to pick up some more Premier Protein while I'm there. I hate plain vanilla, but I've been using it as a base for smoothies. This morning I mixed it with a non-fat Chobani blueberry yogurt, some fresh blueberries and ice. It is my favorite one so far. So flavorful - yum! I wouldn't be surviving preop if I couldn't add to these shakes. :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

I use the Premium Costco shakes too! You can aslo use the sugar free DaVinci syrups for flavor in the vanilla or I also like the Walden Farm products. They are all sugar free/fat free. They have a chocolate Syrup, salad dressings (my fav is the Asian), syrup, katchup and so much more! Google it! I buy mine at Fred Meyer's or you can order online. I truly like their flavor and I have tried many, many brands over the years!

Thats great advice I too happen to be going to costco today. I will check out the vitimins. Thanks for all the great advice everyone. :)

I have been taking the gummy vitamins for awhile now and I like them, I got them at walgreens. BUT, I have been banded now for 1 week, and i've tried them a few times this week and they weren't going down very smooth. I have been using Flinstones per my surgeon's instructions (nostalgic huh?!) for this week, and until I run out of them, then I'll probably go back to the gummies. I guess for right after surgery, some people prefer the chewables (the chalky kind) rather then the gummies just because they can desolve more before swallowing

So I went to costco and ended up buying the EcoDrink Multivitamins. It's a sugar free crystal lite type thing - I looked at the gummys but was worried about getting them down (esp in the beginning). These were also the closest match to the minimum nutritional guidelines that my Dr's office gave me (at two drinks per day). I liked that it would be added to my Water which I will already be drinking. I haven't tried it yet - they only had two flavors (berry and orange), so I only bought enough to get me through pre-op just in case I don't like them. :) Anyone else tried or is using these?

I am banded. Was a long 24 hrs. Strong fight side pain near port. Meds and Anistisia know me out bad! But I'm much better now. Hope all my bbuddies r good. :)

I am banded. Was a long 24 hrs. Strong fight side pain near port. Meds and Anistisia know me out bad! But I'm much better now. Hope all my bbuddies r good. :)

Good to hear from you!!! I'm doing pretty good. I LOVE my band and am so happy I did this! I have zero appetite and feel super stuffed. I know I need to get the proteing in though so I am trying! ;)

August 24 for me...

OMG!!! Surgery in 11 hours!!!

Any last minute tips for me? Omg, I don't even know what to bring to the hospital!! :o

SO NERVOUS!!