Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Things I like that are good Snacks and low calories - greek yogurt; a few nuts; beef jerky; a ounce of cheese or a cheese string.

Laughing cow is more of a spreadable cheese. The Babybels are little solid cheeses. I think there's more Protein in the babybel.

You are worth spending the $5.00 for cheese! Buy it see if you like it. I found it on sale also, keep an eye open!

I never heard of baby bell wedges either... They sound good though!

I've tried all laughing cow flavors and they are all amazing.

When can we start eating pistachio's? My surgery was June 25th. I just started mushies

I didn't even think to try the Pistachios until a few months ago on advice from my exwife who is a nurse practitioner and even with that advice I researched it on the WEB. I wouldn't eat them until you are on regular foods because they don't mush down like Cashews or peanuts!

Love pistachios, and the best thing is that they take so long to peel it keeps you, your hands and your mind busy. If I'm on a work break that lasts 30mins, I'd be happy with them for that time instead of taking something out of a packet and eating it quicker and looking for something else. It forces you to eat slowly.

For me, always unsalted. I am one of those bizarre obese people who lived for 6 years without salt and pepper in my house. I don't like salt at all. If you can't find them in the shell and unsalted try the health food aisle, or a health food shop.

Ok curious.....Pork Rinds? Can anyone eat them without them getting stuck?

I recently found Pork rinds and decide to try them bc they were high in Protein and no carbs and I love them!!! They never got stuck for me

Edemame is A great snack I bough frozen bag at costco. And it's 158 calories 6 sodium and 13 Protein . I can not eat the whole serving.

I also have a big list of Snacks on my Facebook recipe group. Friend me at Hely lb if you want to check them out. Anyone is welcome. It is not a support group.