Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Disgusting

Ok so I have to share this story. Its disgusting, but funny. Feel free to share your disgusting work stories or while you are out and about stories.

I was in the men's restroom and I was heading to the sink. As I approached the sink this guy walked in with his eyes closed and he was grunting. He slammed himself into a stall (this guy is like 7 foot tall and probably weighs 400lbs). He slammed himself on the toilet and let out a scream-grunt and then opened the floodgate. He then apparently slipped off of the toilet...cursed and then got back up. I quickly left the bathroom. But about 15 minutes later someone commented that the bathroom looked like a monkey flung poo everywhere.

LOL AS TMI as this was.... I laughed!

I was at WalGreens once and someone stunk up the WHOLE back area by the bathrooms.... It was so bad people were gaging when they walked by!

a friend of mine had a problem after we went for some Breakfast recently. I got a veggie omelet and they got this cajun spicy omelet crap. After we got to the car they said they had to get to a toilet quick.

I waited in the car but 15 mins later he came out and said he overflowed the gas stations one unisex bathroom...that they also had done a little business in their pants...so they threw their underwear away...they said they couldnt ever return to that gas station.

omg why did I read this!!!???

lol how does a giant fall off a toilet

that was such a funny visual, you rock Difa. lol

omg why did I read this!!!???

lol how does a giant fall off a toilet

that was such a funny visual, you rock Difa. lol

Apparently he was hovering over the seat because he didnt have time to put one of those tissue protectors down (i know seriously?!?) and when he blasted off he missed the stool a little and the blastoff also threw off his balance and he landed on the seat which was then wet and he slipped off.

This is why I avoid public restrooms for #2 duty.

tmf

Oh man, this made me literally laugh to tears!!! Yes, apparently I am a child who thinks poop is funny!!! lol

That made me laugh so hard, I snorted! Thank you for that, apparently JessiG isn't the only child on this website!

hahahaha, that was funny! after falling off the bowl I would of probably fell on the floor laughing. So, this is what goes on in the mens room ;)

Apparently he was hovering over the seat because he didnt have time to put one of those tissue protectors down (i know seriously?!?) and when he blasted off he missed the stool a little and the blastoff also threw off his balance and he landed on the seat which was then wet and he slipped off.

I was already laughing when I read your original post, read this, and actually had tears start streaming my down face! :lol:

... so wrong and gross but so funny!!!!

Funny, thanks for the laugh :)

What I think is also gross is when you are at the urinal and another guy walks in and starts to use the urinal next to you and he feels open enough to fart right next to you while you are both peeing. TOTALLY DISGUSTING. I seriously turned to the guy while I was pissing and ended up hitting his shoe so I could say "seriously? you had to fart in my general direction?"

Well, I have a twelve year old son and every time he urinates at night he seems to Miss the toilet. :(. So when I half asleep I always end up waking wide awake to change my pj pants and Clorox the toilet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using LapBandTalk

LOL AS TMI as this was.... I laughed!

I was at WalGreens once and someone stunk up the WHOLE back area by the bathrooms.... It was so bad people were gaging when they walked by!

Sure it wasn't my fiance??? He used to "fart" all the time... Only in the car or in the house... And it would stink SO SO SO BAD!!! I then found out he was buying stink bombs.... Still so mad about that... Lol

HAHAHAHA man thats so gross! This morning I woke up to my two year old putting his hind end in my face and letting one rip. I asked him why he did that and he said "MY BUTT STINKS!"