Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sopranos

Amazing! I can't wait for more (although I have already watched some of the up-coming scenes) they were filming constantally this summer in my town (boonton NJ) it's going to be a great season.

well we KNOW Tony isnt going to die......not on the first episode of the season! This years season premier was SO MUCH better than last season's!. It's gonna get goooooood!!

I have to say that I was rather shocked by tonight's episode as well. I am definitely looking forward to upcoming episodes.

I had my usual New Season Soprano's Party tonight which included Baked Ziti and Cannoli (what else?) What a great first show!!!!!

Chris S.

PS. For those of you wondering about Joseph Gannascoli who plays Vito Spatafore and his weight loss, which was mentioned alot on this show, he had Lap Band Surgery.

I had my usual New Season Soprano's Party tonight which included Baked Ziti and Cannoli (what else?) What a great first show!!!!!

Chris S.

PS. For those of you wondering about Joseph Gannascoli who plays Vito Spatafore and his weight loss, which was mentioned alot on this show, he had Lap Band Surgery.

Mmmmm.....cannolis!! It's so hard to find a good cannoli here in Louisiana. I miss New Jersey/New York!! :cry

I was a little confused, I don't remember the guy that hung himself. Where'd that baby come from that Tony's sister was holding? I had read on the Soprano site that Tony's dad was losing it, which was an understatement, LOL.

When Junior shot Tony, my heart soared - not cause he shot Tony, but because they finally gave Junior something to do besides be sick and nuts!

And I'm with ya. I don't remember Janice being pregnant, but...well, there it is. She's nuts too. I love her.

When I first saw Adrianna standing there I thought...oh....wait...yes! Then...she faded :) I really liked that charecter. She was completely obnoxious, but she stood out.

I read an article this morning that said maybe what we watched is the last show of the season and the rest of the season will be played out in flashback. In any case, it was an awesome episode and I'm really looking forward to seeing more. I also watched "Big Love" right after it and that was pretty decent too.

Love, love, love the Sopranos! My husband and I didn't watch the show when it aired originally. We bought the DVD's a few months ago and watched the whole series in one, two, and even three episode installments. We both just loved it. Shortly after watching the final episode *sniffle* we saw there was going to be A NEW SEASON!!!! YAY! I'm glad my surgery was done in time for me to be home to watch the season premier. We were in Mexico a week ago!

I'm not on board with the flashback theory. How could Carmela's spec-house still be in the framing stage after two years?

Clearly, Janice got pregnant and had a baby during the two year hiatis. She's pretty long in the tooth to have a baby. She's Tony's older sister after all. If there were twins I would say Invitro Fertilization. But no - one baby. Hmmmm. Will there be a story there? I notice that Bobby's other two kids didn't make an appearance.

Did you check out A.J.? Man has he grown up. Hate the hair. And what about Carmela's father - he's really aged in those two years.

When they showed Vito and they all talked about his weight loss, I turned to my husband and said, "Can you say, Weight Loss Surgery?" LOL Are you sure it was a lap band and not RNY or DS? He had a lot of weight to lose.

I hate that Uncle Jr. is so far gone. I loved his character and I don't see any way that he can be a real participant anymore. Only a downward spiralling.

The guy that hung himself was a minor character in the series. What a gruesome (and probably very realistic) suicide, huh? Too bad he gave Tony "a taste" of the $2 Million inheritance. Well, too bad for his wife and daughter - not for Tony!

So what do you think? Will Tony flip? It's the only way he can walk away unscathed. I think he'll go down in a blazing gun battle and some minor character will become the new Boss. Business as usual. End of series.

Thanks for starting this post - None of my friends watch the show and I was dying to talk about it with someone! Please let's keep this thread going! LOL

Actor Joseph Gannascoli, who plays gay mobster Vito

Spatafore on "The Sopranos" is a shadow of his former

rotund self.

"I'm down 160 pounds," he told Friday's New York Post.

"I had stomach surgery -- not the bypass, the band.

And I've been exercising. Diet pills help, too. I feel

a lot better."

Gannascoli co-wrote a cookbook/novel with Allen C.

Kupfer, which comes out Jan. 10.

"A Meal to Die For" is "about a chef who gets mixed up

in the mob and becomes a food fence, like hijacking

shrimp, bootlegging olive oil, things like that,"

Gannascoli told the newspaper. "I did stuff like that

when I was younger."

The book will be accompanied by a line of Pasta sauces

called "A Sauce to Die For," he said.

I've been walking around work all day asking people if the watch The Sopranos. NO ONE DOES!! WTF? I'm glad I have my peeps here who watch!!

I was thinking the same thing about Carm's house not being any further along after 2 years. AJ's hair looks terrible. My husband loved Meadow's little dance for Fin though. Someday I might look half that good!

Anyone catch the show tonight? I'm a little disappointed. I don't want the whole season to be about Tony in the hospital and Tony's alter-ego as a businessman. What's up with that?

I wasn't too excited about last night's episode either. I hope they don't drag that out too long. Scary about AJ promising to put a bullet in Uncle Joon though! You just had to know that Janice was going to make a huge scene at the hospital being the drama queen that she is.

People magazine last week reviewed the show and they said the second and third episodes kind of drag out the same storyline and overkill it a bit. I hope it dosen't go on too long. I need my Tony back as the powerful man he is!