Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Back And I So Mad With This Surgery

I feel horrible cuz I don't lose anything I eat like before my surgery was on April 25 of 2012 and I only lose 37 point I do mad I scared to c how much I gaing cuz I will be depress idk what to do not more shm

You said you are eating like you did before surgery. That is the problem. You must change your eating habits for a lifetime, including smaller portions (no more than 1/2-1 cup total per meal) and make healthy food choices.

It's also possible (likely) you don't have good restriction yet. Have you had fills?

Btw, 37 pounds is a great loss. That's over 3 pounds a week. I'm not sure what you expected but that is a lot.

1. You should probably call your Dr and schedule an appointment to see about a fill.

2. Have you seen a nutritionist?

3. The band will not stop you from eating crap.

4. If you want to lose weight until you hit the green zone, you need to diet.

Last, you've lost 37 pounds in two months! That is great. average is 1-2lb per week.

If it makes you feel better my surgery was 4/20 and I'm at 21lb. I'm working hard but have no restriction. I'm not defeated as I know it will get there. I look forward to my next fill in a week and hope it helps a little. Sounds like average on this board is 3-4 fills to feel restriction. It's a journey not a race I like to think of it.

Are you serious? Is this a joke? 2 months and 37 lbs? What were you expecting? Sorry if this isn't one of the supportive type responses but there are hundreds of bandsters who would switch places with you.

tmf

I was also banded April 20th, and I've lost 10 pounds since surgery, and I'm thrilled. (For people confused by the ticker below, I lost a decent amount in the months before surgery).

I think you need to do some more research about the mechanisms that make the band work, and how you should eat to maximize the effect.

37 pounds in 8 weeks!!! OMG that is over 4lbs a week!!!! I didn't lose that much in my liquid pre op diet!

Yes I have a already 2 fill this Thursday I have my 3 hopely he doing good shm I been so frustrate cuz I look my self more fat now shm,, I know I been lose 3 and 4 point for week ifk now hopely I dint gaing it some hopely to c ablest 1 point,,,, now I try to do somr kickboxe let c how is go,

But idk why but eerytime I stressfull about something I eat a lot tha maybe my problem:(

If it makes you feel better my surgery was 4/20 and I'm at 21lb. I'm working hard but have no restriction. I'm not defeated as I know it will get there. I look forward to my next fill in a week and hope it helps a little. Sounds like average on this board is 3-4 fills to feel restriction. It's a journey not a race I like to think of it.

I don't get full easy I eat like b4

I feel horrible cuz I don't lose anything I eat like before my surgery was on April 25 of 2012 and I only lose 37 point I do mad I scared to c how much I gaing cuz I will be depress idk what to do not more shm

What language are you speaking?

What language are you speaking?

U don't understand,

Yes I have a already 2 fill this Thursday I have my 3 hopely he doing good shm I been so frustrate cuz I look my self more fat now shm,, I know I been lose 3 and 4 point for week ifk now hopely I dint gaing it some hopely to c ablest 1 point,,,, now I try to do somr kickboxe let c how is go,

But idk why but eerytime I stressfull about something I eat a lot tha maybe my problem:(

I'm sorry but I can't understand this at all.

Is English not your native language? If not, maybe type in your native language and we can translate it with Google?

I said tha I already have 2 fill this Thursday I have my 3 and tha everytime I stressfull I eat a lot tha why I feel like bad cuz I been eat what I not supposed...

My native lenguage is Spanish n Portuguese tha why I try my best to explain u guys.. Sorry for tha

Okay now I understand. Hopefully we can work it out. :)