Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey Its Been 3 Yrs Of My Lap Band !!

June 2009 i got the lap band, I use weight 287 pound now Im at 150 I feel great, now I need surgery for extra skin but it's expensive..... What to do???

Boy was i glad to read your post. I had mine a year ago June, started off at 283 my goal is also 150. I hope I'm there in 2 more years. I too will be looking into plastic surgery at that time, good luck.

WOW !!!! ! congrats ! I hope to be around 150 about Christmas time, maybe later. Ive been banded 6 months, down from 225 to 180 now. We'll see.................. How is life at 150 lbs ? I cant wait ! Thanks for the inspiration !!!! Any advice you want to share ?

I had surgery June 2009 too! Started at 228 and am 15o now! Love it! Way to go everyone!

save your money. IF YOU HAVE INSURANCE SEE IF IT WILL PAY FOR IT. FOR THE BELLY, SOMETIMES YOU CAN GET A RASH FROM SWEAT AND ITCH. DO YOU HAVE THAT..

Make sure you get your primary dr to document any problems you have concerning that so it can be deemed medically necessary

Congrats to all of you on your weight-loss......

My three year is in November.... can't be leave it's been that long already. I started at 223... got down to 139.....then back up to 149....143 now gained a few back after my Tummy tuck.... because they removed all my fill and went 8 weeks with an empty band got 5cc, then at 17 week i got another 4cc... so i'm back at 9 in my 14cc band. i'm so great-full for my band.

My Tummy it the only thing i have had fix .... so far. I would love to have a reduction and lift, but i have to wait. My insurance would not cover my TT, so i had to pay for it. I work a few job and im able to use some of that "extra" to pay for my TT. I was going to get a personal loan but opted for a Chase Slate care at 0% interest for 15 months. Hope to have it paid by then, but if not i will transfer the balance to another 0% int. card until i have it paid. Total for everything was $8800. It was the best $8800 dollars i have ever spent.... i would do it again tomorrow if i had too. The pain for me was very minimal and i was back at work in 12 days. My stomach i now flat-as-a-fritter (as my friend says) and i can see straight down ... after i move the boobs out the way.... lol. i have now replaced my addiction of food with VS panties.....lol

Well I will like to share my story had my land band surgery in 01/2009 my starting weight 205 in a 5'2 Frame hit my sweet spot in 01/2010 and kept my ideal weight 127 love to workout do weights kick boxing steps zumba and the only thing that was fix was the breast and my clothing size is 2...sometimes "0"

Well I will like to share my story had my lap band surgery in 01/2009 my starting weight 205 in a 5'2 Frame hit my sweet spot in 01/2010 and kept my ideal weight 127 love to workout do weights kick boxing steps zumba and the only thing that was fix was the breast and my clothing size is 2...sometimes "0"

Well I will like to share my story had my land band surgery in 01/2009 my starting weight 205 in a 5'2 Frame hit my sweet spot in 01/2010 and kept my ideal weight 127 love to workout do weights kick boxing steps zumba and the only thing that was fix was the breast and my clothing size is 2...sometimes "0"

Sorry for the typo....anyways I feel wonderful beautiful sexy and I am 51 yrs of age..was trying to post a pic but having trouble...does anyone knows how to post from your iphone

Sorry for the typo....anyways I feel wonderful beautiful sexy and I am 51 yrs of age..was trying to post a pic but having trouble...does anyone knows how to post from your iphone

Not sure.... go to your profile, Edit my profile, under my setting there is a blue line, click on photo, creat a new album.

Congrats to all of you on your weight-loss......

My three year is in November.... can't be leave it's been that long already. I started at 223... got down to 139.....then back up to 149....143 now gained a few back after my Tummy tuck.... because they removed all my fill and went 8 weeks with an empty band got 5cc' date=' then at 17 week i got another 4cc... so i'm back at 9 in my 14cc band. i'm so great-full for my band.

My Tummy it the only thing i have had fix .... so far. I would love to have a reduction and lift, but i have to wait. My insurance would not cover my TT, so i had to pay for it. I work a few job and im able to use some of that "extra" to pay for my TT. I was going to get a personal loan but opted for a Chase Slate care at 0% interest for 15 months. Hope to have it paid by then, but if not i will transfer the balance to another 0% int. card until i have it paid. Total for everything was 8800. It was the best 8800 dollars i have ever spent.... i would do it again tomorrow if i had too. The pain for me was very minimal and i was back at work in 12 days. My stomach i now flat-as-a-fritter (as my friend says) and i can see straight down ... after i move the boobs out the way.... lol. i have now replaced my addiction of food with VS panties.....lol[/quote']

Hay my name is Holly I read your post it made me happy I'm 245 and worried I have bcbs no problems do. U think. My Inc will cover