Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Did I Hear Someone Say Clear Or Flavorless Protein Drink Or Powder?

Does anyone know anything about a clear or flavorless Protein Powder or drink?

If so, will you please post what you know...

How is it?

What is it called?

Where did you get it?

Thanks

There is flavourless Protein powder made by Unjury. I don't know where to get it; I'm in Canada and am not sure it's available here.

Flavorless Protein powder is not really flavorless, it just does not have extras added. It still smells and tastes protein-y. nectar makes protein powders that mix and supposedly taste like juice and not the traditional types. There are also Protein Shots available, which are usually a berry flavor.

injury you can only get online

You can get the unflavored Unjury online and mix it with fruit juice or stuff like that. It's supposed to be decent. I know someone on here was recommending Isopure. It's flavored but more like Gatorade flavors and 40g Protein per drink. It's kind of pricey but honestly most of the really good Protein Drinks are pricey.

I tried the unflavored Unjury in grape crystal light-- YUK, couldn't finish it, the smell was awful, and it did have a funny flavor.

There are also Protein shots available, which are usually a berry flavor.

When I was first banded I used the Shots or the ones I used were called Bullets my Surgeon told me not to use them. But that was only his opinion. He said they were not good for your kidneys?

Cheri

GNC has an unflavored one. I'm not sure how it tastes in Crystal Light, but it's ok in chicken broth. Not great, but ok.

I used the injury when cooking and didn't really notice a flavor change but there was a texture change. I did the Isopure but didn't like the taste and the shots were just so thick. So I have been doing the Special K protien drinks and they are nt horrible if they are really cold. It is hard to find what you need in a flavor or texture you like. I know my sister and I tried everything we saw. There is also a brand called brothlers or something similar in the juice section at WM that is pretty good. There is a coffee flavor and a chai tea flavor. The health food stores will sometimes offer samples or individual packets to buy so you can try it before you buy a box. Good luck.