Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

its best to go by how loose the clothes are

Water weight, pms weight, it can ruin a whole day

if you weigh, do it once a week ONLY......same time.

i beg you not to go through that. its a horrid way to live

So wat about eating chicken make it so its like tuna?

Canned chicken is a mushie, cut up baked chicken is not. I mixed canned chicken with low fat laughing cow cheese instead of mayo. Lot lower in fat/Cal's.

If you have to weigh everyday like addicted to it and it makes you crazy... take each number everyday and write it down then at the end of the week add it all together and divide by 7 that is your weight learned it from a Dr. But I do not recomend weighing yourself everyday.

Thanks honk man I messed up today with the chicken ugh!!! But now I know

Someone mentioned scrambled eggs and it reminded me of my Surgeon's Patient advocate. She told us right before surgery that scrambled eggs aren't on our mushy list because 9 out of 10 banders can't have them. She said hard boiled, poached, over easy, etc...yes, but for some reason the consistency of scrambled gets stuck. That made me sad!

I would say no too retried Beans 10 days out..... I think that's like week 4 for me... 2 weeks of full liquid, next week pureed Soups like lentils and yogurts and week 4 mushies..... I was banded on may 31st and lost 17lbs...... Stick to what they tell you and good luck!!!!!

Someone mentioned scrambled eggs and it reminded me of my Surgeon's Patient advocate. She told us right before surgery that scrambled eggs aren't on our mushy list because 9 out of 10 banders can't have them. She said hard boiled, poached, over easy, etc...yes, but for some reason the consistency of scrambled gets stuck. That made me sad!

I tried scrambled eggs as ,y patient advocate said to fix them and yes, they got stuck. I drank lots of Water to get them to go through then ate some gas X. Totally not worth it.

i had surgery on june 6th. do you think refried Beans (pureed very smooth/runny) would be okay?

I tried very runny retried Beans on my first mushy day. Have me such bad gas pains, I won't touch them now.

Just read your next post. If you are supposed to wait till Wednesday wait till Wednesday. When I went in for my 2 week check up I only had 3 days left before I could move to mushies. I asked if I could move to mushy 3 days early the answer absolutely not! Also cheese is not a mushie it's a solid.

cheese was on my mushy list, if it is melted it is not a solid. Every doctors different, so follow your doctors orders. This is just a healing phase. I had cheese from my first day of mashies, which was always melted in something and soft. I have had no problems with it.

Dang it I had chesse...this Tuesday will b 3 weeks outta surgery for me...ok no more chesse for me

Talk to your doctor. I had cheese,it is on my list. I am six weeks out now, so it does not matter, but I had melted cheese from 2 weeks. Remember, your doctor is in charge, you will find a lot of different opinions and differences in what doctors require.

was told to puree it (chix) and make it soft..i have my list here in front of me.

will def be trying diff things and blending it smooth. but check with ur dr. only going by my handouts

Did not eat that until 4 weeks on the soft stage.