Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Newbie From Tulsa, Oklahoma--Hi Y'all!!!

I just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone. I have been lurking around the site for a week or so now and I have seen and heard some wonderful things going on in this community. I have noticed a very close family - like setting of unique and diverse individuals and I love it. Everyone can have an opinion and people accept it and motivate and keep striving for what the ultimate goal is, a healthy life at a healthy weight. I am impressed and I hope I can be accepted among you to give and get experienced opinions and motivation. Thanks for reading and if you would like to be friends or get to know me better please drop by my page and give a hello! Thanks and have a Blessed weekend...oh and post-337595-1381314011971_thumb.jpgHappy Fathers day to all you dads on here!!

Welcome Okey I'm an Okey too I hope you find Lbt helpful I really enjoy it a lot good luck

Hi fellow Okie's! I'm new here and I'm from Moore.

Hi fellow Okie's! I'm new here and I'm from Moore.

Hello nice to meet you

I knew I would find me a few Okies on here! I hope you all have had a fantastic weekend. I have to drive to Yukon tomorrow to pick up my grandson fom visiting his dad. I will be close to Moore, well Closer to Moore than I am here in Tulsa anyway! Glad to meet you both! DeAna, Where are you from?

I'm not an okie, but just wanted to say hello! :)

Well its certainly not a requirement lacey8724, HELLO! Thanks!!

Definitely not a requirement! Hi all! I've attended the seminar and will schedule my consult appt this week. I'm ready! I've been thinking about doing this for several years but never was ready to give up my lifestyle. Well, my diabetes and all the other health risks have enjoyed the ride but now I'm ready to leave them behind. An added plus is I get to get rid of this weight too! I look forward to getting to know you all and make a new world of friends!!!

I knew I would find me a few Okies on here! I hope you all have had a fantastic weekend. I have to drive to Yukon tomorrow to pick up my grandson fom visiting his dad. I will be close to Moore, well Closer to Moore than I am here in Tulsa anyway! Glad to meet you both! DeAna, Where are you from?

I'm from Lawton I was in moore yesturday for date night at the Warren dinner theatre everywhere I go I think about how things are going to have to change once I'm banded and my husband said its will be even better because we can sit close and share one meal I am such a lucky girl

Awesome! Ive been to Lawton a few times, My mother in law lives in Duncan. Its so great to meet all of you. I am going to friend everyone of you and I encourage you all to do the same!!

Definitely not a requirement! Hi all! I've attended the seminar and will schedule my consult appt this week. I'm ready! I've been thinking about doing this for several years but never was ready to give up my lifestyle. Well, my diabetes and all the other health risks have enjoyed the ride but now I'm ready to leave them behind. An added plus is I get to get rid of this weight too! I look forward to getting to know you all and make a new world of friends!!!

I'm so excited about my new friends here! I'm here to support you all too. I can't wait to get really started on this journey!

We are in the same boat I'm diabetics and was just recently diagnosed with sleep apnea(Apr) that really scared me that I could actually stop breathing in my sleep and just never wake& the #1 reason for it is obesity so I said something has to change I'm fighting for a healthy longer lifespan I started my journey 10May no seminar I just called a local surgeon on the phone book made an appt and walked in with a list of questions We should summit to my insurance next month wish me luck

Oh yeah thank you everyone for added me as your friends I will always be here to encourage and talk you off the ledge :)

I have not been told I am diabetic or have sleep apnea but I have been on blood pressure meds for 15 yrs and have 12% function in my Left kidney and I am a cancer survivor. I am ready to hit that reset button and get back to healthy living. I was a healthy teen, I am a second degree blackbelt which I attained by the age of 16 with alot of hard work but you couldn't tell by looking at me now. I have kids I want to be here for and 2 grandkids who love their nana and would love to have her around for a long time. I have lots of reason but It never seems to be enough to keep me motivated for more than a few months at a time. I know I can do this and I have to believe this will be the tool to help me.